·
F***ing have it
17,467 Posts
So quiet :(

·
Mom 2 2 Beauties
11,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,425 (Edited)
Lee can usually be found in the Nole forum but obviously now that she is part-time work not so much. Congrats Lee! What are you doing?

I have/had AQ's email address and sent her the annual clan holiday greeting and this year for the first time since I joined MTF, she did not reply. So :shrug: I have no idea if she even got the email although nothing came back as undeliverable.
:)

I am still alive. Just swamped under the auspices of being the Chief Life Officer of our family. Thanks, C60, for the occasional correspondence, which, sadly, I've let get buried in the box.

Quick exit to see if I can find a quick pic of the gals.

CowgirlChristmas

I'll leave it up for just a few days, see if any of ya'll are around. ;)

·
F***ing have it
17,467 Posts
I'm gonna be a 40 year old man next saturday :p :wavey: Hugs to everyone

·
Mom 2 2 Beauties
11,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,433
OK. Time for a reality check.

I turned 50 last year.

Still playing tennis twice a week. And chasing after my two cutie girls who are now in the 2nd and 4th Grades. My, how time flies.

Had to drop in, check in since it was Hewitt's last singles match. :(

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
OK. Time for a reality check.

I turned 50 last year.

Still playing tennis twice a week. And chasing after my two cutie girls who are now in the 2nd and 4th Grades. My, how time flies.

Had to drop in, check in since it was Hewitt's last singles match. :(
And I am nearly 60 with the 2 "boys" now men! One in college and the other in grad school. Where does the time go!

·
Mom 2 2 Beauties
11,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,435
And I am nearly 60 with the 2 "boys" now men! One in college and the other in grad school. Where does the time go!
LOL. I know, I know. It's funny how we started this thread a decade ago. Got but haven't read, yet, your family update. We're dealing with, for us, an unusual snow. 18". Probably small fry for you....I vaguely remember you telling of shoveling the snow from your rooftop.

But we actually have a 9FT snow "mountain" in our front yard from the Plow. He wanted to push it to the other side of the street. But we get the afternoon sun. It'd be over there for months. Just on our side for weeks. ;)

Hope all are well.

Hard to watch the AO, ATM. We are working & playing hard in the snow. While I'm the SAHM and Better Half has plenty of leave, we have more than a few fire/police/medical/military in our neighborhood and we've been coordinating/helping them out with digging out and (homemade/prepared) food. Exhausted at night. About to head for bed now at 830PM.

Dah-m, we're bloddy (sic) old.

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
Ah I really liked this thread. Sigh

And my 2 young men? One working fulltime for Google and the other finishing up college and working parttime for Amazon. They are both doing well and very happy. Both have longterm GF's. And I? just retired from a crappy full time position. Working as a travel doc for a bit before hanging up the stethoscope and computers........

And oh yeah- being 61 sucks. Retired when my eyes were open about how short life is when it hits home :( Time to do what I want these days and stop putting up with others [email protected]

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
wow fun!

I have moved on as well Fonsie. Took a job way across the country to be close to my oldest and until my youngest gets here in a year. He is looking at schools on the West Coast. Much different job; much better all around for me.
And ultimately my move was a big mistake for me. But who knew there were so many assholes in my field. I had been shielded but also I ran the show with honesty!

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
Hey you? Hope all is well Marlene!

And I? Went back to the job I just retired from. Why you ask :p? Well sadly the doc who replaced me had an accident and died and the reason why I left has left!!!! It has been a full week without this person and everyone is breathing sighs of relief for the first time in 6 years!! Work is fun again :woohoo:

How are your girls and hubby?

4421 - 4439 of 4439 Posts