Mens Tennis Forums banner

4401 - 4420 of 4439 Posts

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
Oops about the brisket but I don't measure anymore. I assume it was only a fleeting memory of me;) Hope all is well with you Lee :hug:
Very quiet at home last week. Poor hubby lost the use of his high tech gadgets and sound system.It is hot and I am getting lazy in exploring the culinary art.

How are your boys?

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
:wavey: Hello ladies. I realize I haven't been here in 3 years. :eek:

It's me Isa in case you've forgotten. Hope you all are well.

Haven't had much time for tennis. Last tournament I went to was Cincy 2009.

Jon & I adopted a dog, a beagle, in April 2010 & married on October 10, 2010. We bought a house last August and now lease out my condo. :wavey:

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts

Jon & I adopted a dog, a beagle, in April 2010 & married on October 10, 2010. We bought a house last August and now lease out my condo. :wavey:
Isa! Nice to hear from you and Congratulation on the great news of you joining the married folks here! :hug:

·
Mom 2 2 Beauties
11,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,404
Congrats, Isa. I'll ask, when are you gonna start a family? :p

:wavey: all. Double, triple, thousand wet noodles for me. Life is just whizzing by. All is generally well. Sad to say, I don't have a recent pic of the girls to post. They're in a "don't take my picture" phase. Can't blame 'em. I'm still in mine.

Nonetheless, will try to get one up here.

Hope all others are well.

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts

I am sorry I missed you. Congrats on getting married; lovely!

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
Let's see if I remember how to do this.

Pic should be attached (this will be my incentive to return...and take it down LOL.
Glad you didn't. They are still so adorable. If you'd only join Facebook we'd keep in touch more;)

·
Mom 2 2 Beauties
11,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,408
Glad you didn't. They are still so adorable. If you'd only join Facebook we'd keep in touch more;)
I am still resistant, although my kiddies want to join the local softball/t-ball league and they only use "social" media for communication. I wouldn't know how to be social in the modern sense if it hit me with the broad side of a tennis racquet.

We are all reasonably well down here. Will have 70F by Sunday. And it's not even the middle of January yet!!!!!

·
F***ing have it
17,467 Posts
Hi :wavey: It's been a while :eek: Nice to see some familiar faces still around :D :hug:

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
The power of courage, decency and belief; although I know posting on this thread it will go unread.

·
F***ing have it
17,467 Posts
:wavey:

·
F***ing have it
17,467 Posts
:( Where's AQ? And Lee?

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
:( Where's AQ? And Lee?
Lee can usually be found in the Nole forum but obviously now that she is part-time work not so much. Congrats Lee! What are you doing?

I have/had AQ's email address and sent her the annual clan holiday greeting and this year for the first time since I joined MTF, she did not reply. So :shrug: I have no idea if she even got the email although nothing came back as undeliverable.

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
I am working as Starbuck barista in Safeway. A job that I can easily get without a resume :lol: It's hardwork with minimumay and no bebefits but I just want to get out of the house. My manager is young enough to be my daughter and one of the girls there was my son's ex-classmate. But it's a challenging work and I do well to say so myself. After working there for less than 2 months, my manager wanted me to be the Assistant Manager but I said I didn't want to. :p

·
F***ing have it
17,467 Posts
Congrats on yout job, Lee. I'm still working is a company that develops software for water faciities.

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
I am working as Starbuck barista in Safeway. A job that I can easily get without a resume :lol: It's hardwork with minimumay and no bebefits but I just want to get out of the house. My manager is young enough to be my daughter and one of the girls there was my son's ex-classmate. But it's a challenging work and I do well to say so myself. After working there for less than 2 months, my manager wanted me to be the Assistant Manager but I said I didn't want to. :p
wow fun!

Congrats on yout job, Lee. I'm still working is a company that develops software for water faciities.
I have moved on as well Fonsie. Took a job way across the country to be close to my oldest and until my youngest gets here in a year. He is looking at schools on the West Coast. Much different job; much better all around for me.

4401 - 4420 of 4439 Posts