Mens Tennis Forums banner

4381 - 4400 of 4439 Posts

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
:wavey: all's well with you folks? :)

'Ere is. Just started off with a post-doctoral course to help myself get some clients again, helping folks to deal with money trouble and stuff.
Met a very nice lady with tons of experience in that field, and we're thinking of starting some nice kind of business together in a couple of weeks. :bounce:

·
Premium Member
2,809 Posts
Umm, can't really say I'm fit right now. Let's just say it's a goal of mine ;) . Like it was last year, and the year before, and ...:tape:

Mursing is ok. Good co-workers, good boss, most doctors are nice, hospital is ok too, not to big or too old. I want more money though. And I hate working the night-shift (as I am right now :angel: ).

·
Registered
23,908 Posts
Hello back- it is getting hard for me to recognize you;) Different avatar,and flag all the time and a new name:p
Well i wont be changing my username for a long while, and of course i will be changing my avi, i like a lil variety:p.

I think imma keep this flag for a long while too, i like this country.:angel:

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
Hey JG; hope all is well and if not :hug: and try and stay positive.

Heading out on a mini vacation/medical conference to the Windy City. Hope to touch base with my niece if possible.

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
Hey clubbers, just dropping in to say a quick hello in my quarterly MTF login! Hope all is well with you!
:wavey: Are you still in NWT or AB?

so sick from the flu, been drinking theraflu 24/7 it seems for 3 days straight, lol...

happy easter to all that will be celebrating
Hope all is well with you now :hug:

Heading out on a mini vacation/medical conference to the Windy City. Hope to touch base with my niece if possible.
Steve is back to keep Sam in line? :lol:

bon voyage!

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
Had shoulder (left) shoulder surgery in mid-Feb. All seems well. My insurance coverage stopped at 12 physical therapy session. Still has more recovery to go but The shoulder is OK with basic day-to-day stuff. Had a cortisone shot in Doctor's office last week which help but my god that was the most painful injection I ever had in my life.

·
Registered
9,431 Posts
Had shoulder (left) shoulder surgery in mid-Feb. All seems well. My insurance coverage stopped at 12 physical therapy session. Still has more recovery to go but The shoulder is OK with basic day-to-day stuff. Had a cortisone shot in Doctor's office last week which help but my god that was the most painful injection I ever had in my life.
hope your shoulder feels better, sucks that your insurance stopped at 12 sessions. my neck has been killing me, but i cant throw money away for 10-12minutes with the chiropractor @ $55 a pop, lol, just terrible value and cant bring myself to do it...

·
Registered
9,431 Posts

been in a positive frame of mind, even though normally i wouldnt be with things going on, get older, get better perspective and no point to get upset over some things you can't control...

i really want to try alinea in chicago, have u been?

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
Never heard of it JG :p Sorry. Only been to Chicago twice and they were busy and quick conferences. Glad to hear you are doing well.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,349 Posts
:tears:

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
I take it you have reached the 30 milestone ;) Happy belated bday if that's the case.
Hope all the clubbers are well. Busy on this side of the big island:p Real busy. Should be able to watch some tennis this weekend.

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
I take it you have reached the 30 milestone ;) Happy belated bday if that's the case.
Hope all the clubbers are well. Busy on this side of the big island:p Real busy. Should be able to watch some tennis this weekend.
Raquel and I were thinking about you in the chat thread :awww:

I tried your recipe for brisket and I blame you not telling me exactly how much apple cider vinegar to add :lol: Still a success with the boys. I added lots of honey to compensate.

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
Oops about the brisket but I don't measure anymore. I assume it was only a fleeting memory of me;) Hope all is well with you Lee :hug:

4381 - 4400 of 4439 Posts