Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have any pics! But here's the thread for 'em!

·
Registered
7,894 Posts

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't think it's a scar. Probably just a worked-in bend of the skin due to repetition of the service motion...just like that big crease in the middle of your palm :)

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
thats where i bit him.

and let me tell you something, he LOVED it... squirmed like a little girl. :)
:spit: You must have a really big mouth :toothy:

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Damnit Daze! You can't just have Guille for dinner and not invite people! Where are your goshdamn manners??? :haha:

·
Registered
4,531 Posts

·
Registered
18,809 Posts
apendicitis?

·
Registered
120 Posts
must have had his appendix removed.
remember a few years ago, i think it was a tournament in miami, wherein guille had to quit due to back pains but further tests found that he had gall stones? i can't quite remember the exact story though.. :)

·
Registered
7,894 Posts

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
must have had his appendix removed.
remember a few years ago, i think it was a tournament in miami, wherein guille had to quit due to back pains but further tests found that he had gall stones? i can't quite remember the exact story though.. :)
Kidney stones (which is better than having gall stones!!). But the stones were broken up with ultra sonic waves so they could be passed during urination.
Anyway, we need to look at more shirtless pics to see if it really is a scar. how about these? meh, they're too far away, but still nice to look at :)

·
Registered
431 Posts
apendicitis?
yes nothing more than a apendicitis !! when he was young he was opered in venado tuerto, i watched that in the program of ESPN in 2006 about guille and his place of his life when he was in venado etc....
and he showed in the hospital his apendicitis "it was here..."etc

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yes nothing more than a apendicitis !! when he was young he was opered in venado tuerto, i watched that in the program of ESPN in 2006 about guille and his place of his life when he was in venado etc....
and he showed in the hospital his apendicitis "it was here..."etc
OH YEAH YOU'RE RIGHT!!! OMG!! You are SO right!!! Man! You're right! You know I saw that show too, and I never did figure out what he was trying to show when he pulled his shirt up! ya know, language barrier. Thank you SO much Gigi!!! :hug:

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
That makes sense. It looks like a surgical scar, but I've seen him shirtless so many times and never noticed before. Maybe he's just not as tanned anymore?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts