Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Svitolina @1.63 (5 units) - ana struggeling big time with her form here. All in all pretty bad with a glimpses of brilliance. Showing well known fighting spirit but other than that pretty poor display so far by her standards. The match against pliskova has to be i think in top5 worst matches i've ever seen ( both players were just...). Little better against rybarikova but i' m not convinced. Especialy not after todays unnecessary torture against Doi... Looks pretty streightforward to me but you never know with Anci, she' s just such a talent, and no lack of form can erase that...

·
Registered
476 Posts
Svitolina @1.63 (5 units) - ana struggeling big time with her form here. All in all pretty bad with a glimpses of brilliance. Showing well known fighting spirit but other than that pretty poor display so far by her standards. The match against pliskova has to be i think in top5 worst matches i've ever seen ( both players were just...). Little better against rybarikova but i' m not convinced. Especialy not after todays unnecessary torture against Doi... Looks pretty streightforward to me but you never know with Anci, she' s just such a talent, and no lack of form can erase that...

What is this? Stlishly sitting on the fence? You seem divided between your heart and your mind....not a good way to instill faith in any follower!!!!

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I will never back Kanepi again! Broke Barthel twice in the last set to take 5-4 and 6-5 leads to close out the sets on serve only to lose them both!! Only in the WTA lol!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I will never back Kanepi again! Broke Barthel twice in the last set to take 5-4 and 6-5 leads to close out the sets on serve only to lose them both!! Only in the WTA lol!
Pizdolina - Konjuh drop odds all day start match 4-1 1,20 on Pizdolina, in 15 minutes latter, 4-6 :wavey:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts