Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ooooh final Kane concert today! I'm a little sad about it, because it's the last one for this year and I have no idea when they will give new shows. They are working on the new album, so that's good:) And if it's as good as the new song they played :woohoo: bring it on guys! :bounce:

Tonight wasn't as good as last night. The band was great...but the audience....oh my fucking nando! (If Dinand would know this expression he would have used it for sure today :lol: ) The people didn't seem to be awake, react to anything he said... or it took them a while at least. And Dinand wouldnt be Dinand if he didn't complain about it :haha: Gosh he was pissed off!!

I was standing on the same spot as yesterday but they were handing out wristbands. So a guy asked me if I would like one. Oh yeah!! Great! So now I could stand on the stands at the side of the stage!! :yeah: brilliant! I was first row so close to the band :D

At one point the played As Long As You Want This and Dinand came walking towards me while singing :hearts: Gosh I love that man!! :hug: He's brilliant! I cried when they played: Dead End, I Will Keep My Head Down, Way Down Inside and Love For The Sake Of life. I couldn't help it...he sang it so wonderful, so emotional :tears: :hug:

When they left the stage I got a high five from Dinand and Manual and Dennis and Martijn shook my hands!! :lol: funny! I loved the shows!! Can't wait to see my guys again :D :hug:

To finish this entry, some pics from earlier this year, when my man was even more gorgeous with his hair so nice and long :inlove:

Dennis :lol:

Martijn :hug:

:worship::hug::yippee::hearts:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I'm glad you had such a wonderful time :hug:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Glad you enjoy it!!! :yeah:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts