Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every shot he makes is so predictable, he runs like an idiot, chasing after balls, only to merely reach the ball. In every rally he is ruled by the opponent, and he is either afraid to hit a big winner, or just hit too much.

For God's sake this Djokovic won't win a slam this year.:spit:

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Great thread, glad I opened it.

·
Premium Member
21,076 Posts
Every shot he makes is so predictable, he runs like an idiot, chasing after balls, only to merely reach the ball. In every rally he is ruled by the opponent, and he is either afraid to hit a big winner, or just hit too much.

Are you sure you're 25? Sounds like a 10 yr old throwing a tantrum

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
There is something wrong with him in this match. I think the wrist might be messing with him mentally. want to see how he does against a better player like Fed. It maybe that he is playing down to his opponent.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
There is something wrong with him in this match. I think the wrist might be messing with him mentally. want to see how he does against a better player like Fed. It maybe that he is playing down to his opponent.
Lopez is playing really well though. Or at least was for 1.5 sets.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,076 Posts
I doubt he ever played a MC match under the lights, probably needed some time to settle, and GGL was hardly missing a thing for a set and a half

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
That dumb OP opens a thread again

·
Registered
5,004 Posts

ARE YOU DRUNK, ON DRUGS, OR JUST STUPID? HOPEFULLY, JUST A BITTER FED OR NADAL FAN WHO HATES NOVAK.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Don't open threads just to bash a player, mate.

-Closed-

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.