Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone! I have enjoyed every moment here on this forum but it's time to end my way here. I can't continue here, I won't have enough time to continue managing and playing.

I will be playing on the TT Pune for the last time.

Thanks to every manager, specially @a1canada who taught me how to run my first TT event. Also to @NextGenKing one of the best guys that I have met here.
Thanks to @CooliBry and @Taz Warrior .
Thanks to my partner since 2017, @vjatceslav , what a way we have had since our first CH event.

Thanks to @PortlandTimbers for run one of the greatest game this forum has.

Also thanks to @Snowwy , @BMT360, @PetecoKraus @rusca_djokerfan .

Keep going guys. Thank you. This is a great place to enjoy tennis.

·
9,938 Posts
It was a pleasure having you around , always very respectful to others , wishing you the best in real life adventures after university ends, maybe you will find some time to return down the road, best of luck!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Much love my friend. Feel free to come back any time in future you get more quite or post in threads when bored:p.

You will be missed and one of the best players wev had for sure.

PS. Please reconsider as you might find ten mins before sleep time at night to quickly send for games. As you know i decides this before but found a way to squeeze it in

Chat soon either way

·
28,562 Posts
I know that I have had many years on here where so was pretty active and then many especially lately where I’m really busy but and often have to make picks in 5 minutes here or there. Hopefully you can find 5 minutes here or there, even if it is only every few weeks.

We will really miss you, a great player in all the games and a solid manager in a variety games.
Thanks for your contributions.

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
All the best for your future! You will certainly be missed.

I can understand your point. Either do it right or don't do it all.
Nevertheless, hope to see you around one day again.

·
Registered
782 Posts
All the best, Alex.

We´ve spent a lot ot time analyzing and debating hundreds of picks. It's benn very funny, and very stressful sometimes . Those Mannarino matches drove us crazy :) ...

We'll keep on touch.

Good luck for your upcoming projects.

And thanks for your dedication to TT.

·
Registered
741 Posts
This guy was really good in the Challengers Challenge game since I have been a member here. I'll miss seeing his name in the rankings and standings in all of the games, and it seems like he was a helpful manager as well. Hopefully he finds his way back here.

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
All the best, Alex.

We´ve spent a lot ot time analyzing and debating hundreds of picks. It's benn very funny, and very stressful sometimes . Those Mannarino matches drove us crazy :) ...

We'll keep on touch.

Good luck for your upcoming projects.

And thanks for your dedication to TT.
Are you still in contact? Wondering if he is safe, has not seen my facebook message.....

How are you? Are you living in spain too?

EDIT - He replied (y)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts