Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Amid all the talks about this forum dying, I believe only positivity can bring in more positivity, so, I want to express my gratitude to my fellow MTFers here. I have only joined this forum for several months but it feels like a year already because I come here quite often since I registered as a member. Tennis is not that big in where I'm from and it's hard to find someone as enthusiastic as me to talk about tennis with. You have been with me through some tough time, when tennis was my temporary shelter from the hell of studying. I like the part of MTF that gives insights, as much as the trolls. Even trolls get responded to here. It's such an inclusive community.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
Amid all the talks about this forum dying, I believe only positivity can bring in more positivity, so, I want to express my gratitude to my fellow MTFers here. I have only joined this forum for several months but it feels like a year already because I come here quite often since I registered as a member. Tennis is not that big in where I'm from and it's hard to find someone as enthusiastic as me to talk about tennis with. You have been with me through some tough time, when tennis was my temporary shelter from the hell of studying. I like the part of MTF that gives insights, as much as the trolls. Even trolls get responded to here. It's such an inclusive community.
Not a problem, mate.

It's heart-warming to know that my analysis and insight has had such a positive impact.

I'm truly humbled.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Thanks for what?

No thanks. :no:

·
Super Moderator
8,223 Posts
@NextGenKing What a bump :worship:
After almost 4 years of being a member now I can honestly say thank you. Without this forum I would not have found the one or two things I never knew I needed. Skribblio for example.
Imagine to love a game where you always end up last

·
Registered
7,311 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,223 Posts
And imagine having more inexplicable love than that on mtf. Love many things here for many reasons.
Here is the hope she meant MTF Tennis Elbow with it :worship:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts