Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, according to The Australian and another Aussie newspaper, Lleyton will be playing in the Thailand Open...Federer and Srichaphan are also playing there.

Reactions: Lisbeth

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
That scoreline indicates a squeaker of a match! Congratulations, Lleyton, and good luck in the second round. Hopefully, some of the rust got knocked off today.

·
Registered
14,132 Posts
LL is in round 3. He won 6-4 5-7 7-6. I just love those tight situations where LL finds a way to win no matter how tough it seems, though it's not good for my heart :) How many MPs did he save? 4? 5?

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
scythe19pro said:
LL is in round 3. He won 6-4 5-7 7-6. I just love those tight situations where LL finds a way to win no matter how tough it seems, though it's not good for my heart :) How many MPs did he save? 4? 5?
I counted at least 2, but now I think it's closer to 5. A lot! I think Lleyton won on his second MP.

Edit: The newspapers report that he saved 4 MPs.

·
Registered
10,722 Posts
So glad I didn't see that one;)
:wavey: I was away all last week, hope everyone is doing well :kiss: (hope that my tv shows the matches)

Reactions: Lisbeth

·
Registered
14,132 Posts
LL after the match
"When he keeps coming at you like that he's a tough player to play against," a relieved Hewitt said.
"But in the clutch moments I played pretty well. That was probably the best I played, when the pressure was actually on. That's a good sign, but I haven't really served well the last couple of days and hopefully it can improve tomorrow."

·
Registered
10,722 Posts
don't tell me there is another injury??? :sad:
Get better soon lleyton :hug:!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was really great after i knew he confirmed to come here, in Thailand.
But tennis fans in Thailand & I were very very sad he got an injury and couldn't play.
We hope he'll get better soon!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts