Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
May All Beings Be Happy!!
12,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Great result for the affable twin brothers from Thailand, Sanchai and Sonchat Ratiwatana. In Memphis men's doubles semi-final they bested the Brazilians Melo and Sa in 3 sets, 3-6, 6-3, 15-13, to make it to their second final of the season. Now Tong and Ton will play the experienced veterans Bhupati and Knowles in the final. This is great news for Thai tennis. Now I hope the Kon Thai will beat the Khaek/Farang duo to win their third ATP title. Last year they won the Bangkok Open.
Choke dee na to Tong and Ton :woohoo: :bounce: :yippee:
Chaiyo Pratet Thai!!!!!

·
12,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
That is very nice of Melo to say that in his blog. It's very true that it shows great spirit and fortitude in saving match points, despite what some posters on mtf believe not everytime losing a match is due to choking. I wish better luck next time to Sa and Melo.

·
12,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am very sorry for my mistake. Now I am postin through my mobile and it's difficult to edit. Once I get on my pc I will correct it. I am really stupid for not being mindful while posting. Thank you so much for correcting me.

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
Wow congrats!! :D

·
12,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the twins did win Chennei earlier this season
So they're trying to win their 3rd title overall kub.
Khop Khun Mak Mak krap. I was not aware that they won Channai thank you for correcting my information. Being away from Thailand it's hard to keep up with news of Thai tennis but now I found www.jirobkk.com it's easy for me to know the results.

·
MONSOON season.
82,261 Posts
Very surprising. They aren't really all that good :shrug:

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
nice.

and two tourneys in-a-row where Mirnyi and Murray are playing Lindstedt and Johansson in the first round:eek:

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Very surprising. They aren't really all that good :shrug:
Yep. Maybe the Brazilian team was in a hurry to train more... Wimbledon celebrations! :drool:

·
Banned
1,472 Posts

·
Registered
26,128 Posts
I don't know how to explain their wins lately. They must have improved a lot during the last 6 months, or they are paying their opponents.

·
12,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I don't know how to explain their wins lately. They must have improved a lot during the last 6 months, or they are paying their opponents.
I would say that your first explanation is the right one. Players do improve, or is it because they are Asian it surprises you?

·
Registered
26,128 Posts
I would say that your first explanation is the right one. Players do improve, or is it because they are Asian it surprises you?
I mean they couldn't even dominate on challenger level before they won Bangkok. So something must have changed and I'm very surprised about it. I even felt sorry for them when I saw them last year, because I thought they would never earn much money with tennis.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts