96,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holding over Karlovic from yesterday.

Garcia to beat Knapp - $2.30

gl

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Pospisil to beat Gasquet @ 2.6 - He won the same match last week and even routined Richard in their only other meeting at Shanghai last year. I can only see Vasek upping his game this week as we all know he just loves playing in his home country. He is actually on a win/loss of 24/3 in Canada since 2012 which of course includes challengers, but that is still impressive. I think these odds are value at least.

Giorgi to beat Petkovic @ 3.1 - I'm not going big on this one at all but I like it for similar reasons to the other match. They've only played twice, both times on hardcourts and both times as recent as this year, Giorgi gave Andrea a torrid time on both occassions and ran out a very comfortable winner. Petko is clearly the more in form player and has been consistent since the clay season began, which just happens to be the same point where Giorgi's form really dropped. I'm hoping a return to hard will see Giorgi sort out her game in preperation for the US where she did so well last year. I also think the value in this price is too good to avoid.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Giraldo vs. Kyrgios over 23 @2.05, I think each will snatch a set here, just a gut feeling 2/10.

Also going 3/10 with robbo on Pospisil to beat Gasquet @2.54, couldn't get it higher.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Pospisil to beat Gasquet @ 2.6 - He won the same match last week and even routined Richard in their only other meeting at Shanghai last year. I can only see Vasek upping his game this week as we all know he just loves playing in his home country. He is actually on a win/loss of 24/3 in Canada since 2012 which of course includes challengers, but that is still impressive. I think these odds are value at least.

Giorgi to beat Petkovic @ 3.1 - I'm not going big on this one at all but I like it for similar reasons to the other match. They've only played twice, both times on hardcourts and both times as recent as this year, Giorgi gave Andrea a torrid time on both occassions and ran out a very comfortable winner. Petko is clearly the more in form player and has been consistent since the clay season began, which just happens to be the same point where Giorgi's form really dropped. I'm hoping a return to hard will see Giorgi sort out her game in preperation for the US where she did so well last year. I also think the value in this price is too good to avoid.
It's Giorgi- Vesnina (LL)

Petkovic out of Montreal.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
It's Giorgi- Vesnina (LL)

Petkovic out of Montreal.
I had wondered why my bet was voided.

I ended up backing Giorgi at 2/1 after losing the first set but the daft bitch failed to win after going a break ahead three times in the decider, lost the tie-break 7-1 :mad:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Lost. I didn't watch the match but 7-5 7-5 looks brutal. Really need these big servers to get to the tiebreaks, especially when they're the underdogs in the first place.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Thanks to that brainless ballbasher Hypechard, if Lokoli wins at least a set tomorrow i lost a @276 combo only on her

Fuck i'm so angry right now

1 - 20 of 21 Posts