5,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at

Korolev to beat Santoro at $2.

Good Luck!

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Anyone got any thoughts on Llodra vs Monaco?

Llodra must be feeling the strain, pathetic performance from lee and a easy match against montanes for the in form frenchman.

Claycourters seem to be doing well on this surface, quite slow isnt it?

On the other hand monaco has a bad record against big servers on this surface, loses to mahut and querry recently ring a bell.

Might just leave it.

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Santoro X Berdych @ 2.04
Calleri vs Stepanek OVER 22.5 X Ferrer @ 2.16

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
I think their is an argument for korolev.

Santoro, abit old, very hot weather in australia, playing a young talented hard hitter.

Santoro's price is absurd.

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
BG-

Do you reckon Nicole is worth a go against kuzzie?

Whats the best price available for flavia over dani?

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
BG-

Do you reckon Nicole is worth a go against kuzzie?

Whats the best price available for flavia over dani?
Flava all over!!
I have no idea why Eleni starts!!!!She finished night session with 2 matches in a row and starts noon?!!

NICOLE CANT PLAY KUZZIE...today she was up and down..great servis but if match goes to 3rd set...everything is possible.NO BET!

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Flava all over!!
I have no idea why Eleni starts!!!!She finished night session with 2 matches in a row and starts noon?!!

NICOLE CANT PLAY KUZZIE...today she was up and down..great servis but if match goes to 3rd set...everything is possible.NO BET!
Nice info..thanks:yeah:

If flavia doesnt beat the oaf then i am fecked.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
llobra looks good his serving and volley looked good against Nieminen and his serve is unbroken on the tournament last week and still for the last two matches for this tournament. I am confused why he is not the favourite against Monaco. I might put a little on Llobra but odds might suggest he might be getting tired because of last week and this week he is playing alot of matches.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
llobra looks good his serving and volley looked good against Nieminen and his serve is unbroken on the tournament last week and still for the last two matches for this tournament. I am confused why he is not the favourite against Monaco. I might put a little on Llobra but odds might suggest he might be getting tired because of last week and this week he is playing alot of matches.
No the odds say that Llodra has pulled out of the doubles with a shoulder injury ;)

·
Registered
20,755 Posts
Chris GUCCIONE vs Tomas BERDYCH
Berdych

Yes Guccione recently beat Hewitt but that counts for jack these days, its a big serve against another big serve but its easy to see who has more talent.

Dmitry TURSUNOV vs Sebastien GROSJEAN
Tursunov

Tursunov seems to have started ok this year, grosjean has been terrible lately and the power game of the russian should be too much for the frenchman

Fabrice SANTORO vs Evgeny KOROLEV
Santoro

Don't rate Korolev much, still has a lot to learn in my opinion, Santoro will take advantage.

Agustin CALLERI vs Radek STEPANEK
Calleri

The Argentinian is going well at the moment and i think he may just have too much game for Stepanek who is quite limited as a player which was masked by his great run towards the back end of 2007.

Phillip KOHLSCHREIBER vs Florian MAYER
Mayer

Mayer seems to have his head screwed on at the moment and has picked up a couple of decent results, Phillip is a player i don't fully trust at the moment, he has the talent but he will still throw in a few unexpected losses and i think the value is with the lower ranked german for this match.

·
Registered
14,038 Posts
just small bets in Auckland for today

BENNETEAU (+4,5 games) over Ferrer @2.00, 5 units
I was a little bit scarred of Stakanhov Ferrer to bet totally against him, but I just can see a competitive Julien in this quarter final after his confortable victory over Mugro.

MASSU over Ferrero @2.75, 3 units
It was a big surprise to read this morning Massu d. Malisse. But Chilean odd against JCF is simply crazy if we realize some h-2-hs, f.e. Auckland '07 ---> Nico won.
Here I have to play with the heart.

·
Registered
12,720 Posts
Anyone got any thoughts on Llodra vs Monaco?

Llodra must be feeling the strain, pathetic performance from lee and a easy match against montanes for the in form frenchman.

Claycourters seem to be doing well on this surface, quite slow isnt it?

On the other hand monaco has a bad record against big servers on this surface, loses to mahut and querry recently ring a bell.

Might just leave it.
I dont see a claycourter playing in the Monaco- Llodra match.

·
Registered
32,173 Posts
My last bet before AO:

Murray to win 2-0 against Ljubicic x Santoro @3.93

In a normal tournament,I wouldnt bet against Ljubicic,I dont have heart to do it :lol: :p
But this is an exibition,he doesnt give a shit about it,played like complete shit last night and probably wont be better today either.Murray is a better player and should do the job as Roddick did.
1.55 on the french Magician against the wild Russian???You've gotta be kidding me.
Santoro was impressive in the first 2 matches here,beating Blake and Darcis in straights.Korolev is the most inconsistent player I ever saw.He is lucky to be in the QF's. I'm pretty convinced the experienced magician won't lose to a clown like Korolev.:lol: Hopefully the old man wont colapse in the heat :lol:

Good luck :wavey:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts