Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke up this morning to some very scary............and frankly, fucked up...........news from England. Absolutely terrible that 21 men tried to blow up several airplanes.

I don't know what these fanatics are trying to accomplish? What do they want from America? I just see them burning flags and chanting, "death to America", yet, they don't say what the hell is the problem.

And using Bush's nonsense as an excuse just doesn't cut it. 9/11 happened prior to our involvement in the Middle East. If anything, these fanatical idiots set the stage and provided the opportunity for Bush to get mixed up with the Middle East.

G

·
For the US to stop supporting Israel which the US have done for decades. I think the Arab/Muslim world hate Israel rather than the west. Britain have been sucked in through their involvement in Iraq.

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
I found out about this when my bf called me & i was shopping. Damn... this just really scares me off from moving to the UK.

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
:hug:

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DrJules, I thought Clinton's policy on the Middle East was fairly neutral..........in fact, he seemed more concerned with establishing peace in the Middle East. So, it's hard for me to view the US, at the time of 9/11, as having taken some extremely biased stance in favor of Israel. 9/11 happen not even a year into the idiot's(Bush) presidency.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts