Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marat was scheduled to start his match around 7 am my time, and I happily woke up at 7:15 (fortunately spontaneously--if I'd set an alarm I'd be quite put out), hoping to see an hour, maybe an hour and a half of his match. The women's match went to a third set tiebreak with these insanely long games, which would have been great if I cared about that match more than Marat, but I most definitely don't, and I left at 9 am, just in time to catch a glimpse of Marat's face as he was warming up.

Then tomorrow, I have only one class and I don't have to leave until 10:30, so almost no matter what time he came on I could hope to see him, but he's not playing. Thursday back to the 9 business and full day. :rolleyes: By Friday he'll probably be out. :tape: Oops, did I say that? Friday I should probably go in a little early anyway to get Microsoft Office on my laptop--yay for being an employee of the university and getting a free copy. :dance:

Oh well.

Random thought: I believe this is the first time I've felt the need to have all three of my blogs open at the same time (writing in two of them, copy-pasting something from the third). Yeah, I'm a blog addict.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts