Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Gugaholic
84,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Show them what kind of warrior you are!!!!

sorry I know I am early but my son is working on the Terra Cotta Army project for his social studies :lol:

·
Registered
514 Posts
AJDEE!
I hope he's sorted out his famous tiebreaks so that now he can finally take a couple of Roger, but if it goes our way it shouldn't come to a tiebreak. ;)

·
#freeviktor
93,879 Posts
ajdeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
I've only been an intense enough fan to have followed one Masters Cup before...Can someone remind me, how are the eight players divided into the groups? And how does the RR system work?

·
Gugaholic
84,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've only been an intense enough fan to have followed one Masters Cup before...Can someone remind me, how are the eight players divided into the groups? And how does the RR system work?
Top 2 seeds are put into different groups. 3rd and 4th seeds are group and one is drawn into one group while the other goes to another. And so on for 5th and 6th, 7th and 8th.

RR within the group so every player will play the other 3 players. Top player from group A will play 2nd player from group B and vice versa.

·
@Ryan's Hat
19,893 Posts
Novak didn't wanna fight for anything in Paris. His choisce, my R.I.P.

But Shangai will be very diferent story, you'll see.

·
@Ryan's Hat
19,893 Posts

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
Nole can win.

.. and I REFUSE TO BE A JINX. He can win, he really can! :p

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
I didn't want him to play Gasquet,but who asks me!

AJDE!:clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
55,915 Posts
OH! I'd like to hear SW's take on the grouping :cool:
:sobbing:

I'm realistic. I know Richard wouldn't win in either group so if he's going to lose, he might as well lose to Nole. Would have preferred him to lose to Nole and Roger rather than Nole and Nadal though. :p

Ajde, Nole! Try to finish top in the group! :rocker2:

·
Gugaholic
84,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow, all players playing like s**t lately (and one who didn't even play) are all in Roger's group and...

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Decent group. Let's hope he can come out on top (realistically, if he's healthy, I think he's got a very good chance against Rafa on this surface) and not have to meet Roger till the finals :lol:

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
No clue what Nole's form is atm. On paper, he should win this group, but the Ferrer match will tell the real story. And Ferrer is a nightmarish opponent for any player whos game's even slightly off. I hope courts in Shanghai are fast.

This is really the group of death. Poor things.

·
Registered
618 Posts
No clue what Nole's form is atm. On paper, he should win this group, but the Ferrer match will tell the real story. And Ferrer is a nightmarish opponent for any player whos game's even slightly off. I hope courts in Shanghai are fast.

This is really the group of death. Poor things.
Essential question.Very good post:yeah:

If Novak shows up there in good form, he could win all matches in the group, almost routinely.If he doesn't, he'll be in real trouble.But, one thing is clear-he can't lose all tree in a row.

1 - 20 of 178 Posts