Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see on TennisTV that Antalya has "Not broadcast" now for its coverage, is that going to be the case for the whole event? What kind of mismanagement is this...

·
9,506 Posts
Yes whole event not broadcasted by Tennis TV

·
Registered
21,895 Posts

Probably paid off by Flashscore who have the tournament listed as played on grass

·
9,506 Posts

·
Registered
3,972 Posts

Probably paid off by Flashscore who have the tournament listed as played on grass
LOL! Maybe that's because it is the tournament where Altug Celikbilek got his, so far, only win on grass beating Ernests Gulbis in 2019.

Reactions: Chris Kuerten

·
Super Moderator
12,305 Posts
I see on TennisTV that Antalya has "Not broadcast" now for its coverage, is that going to be the case for the whole event? What kind of mismanagement is this...
Yes I was very disappointed when about to turn on Goffin-Herbert and only Delray listed 🤦

·
Registered
17,739 Posts
Who put the uncomfirmed label on this?

It's a question. It can't be unconfirmed

Reactions: tenntrav

·
9,506 Posts
Who put the uncomfirmed label on this?

It's a question. It can't be unconfirmed
Opposite mate. A question is being asked due to unconfirmed. Once confirmed its a statement. 💚

·
Registered
17,739 Posts
Opposite mate. A question is being asked due to unconfirmed. Once confirmed its a statement. 💚
Oh t'was you?

I'm sorry I take it back, logical error on my part <3 :D

·
Registered
21,895 Posts
Good thing I pay like $139 a year for TennisTV! 😎 (y)
I like how they kept charging full sum without asking anything while there was no tennis, after making $100+ million every year. I have local businesses to support in these times ayyy

·
Registered
7,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
"Unfortunately, Tennis TV will not be able to stream the 2021 Antalya Open.

This tournament – a single-year ATP 250 license added to the revised 2021 ATP Tour schedule on Wednesday 16th December – is not being distributed with streams of a satisfactory standard for Tennis TV on its various platforms.

As always, we strive to deliver the best possible streaming experience for all subscribers and on this rare occasion Tennis TV is unable to meet such requirements for this tournament."

F me, i can't be up 3 am watching bet365 streams. Looks like a nice dose of Isner and Opelka before Australia.

·
Premium Member
20,671 Posts
TennisTV wanting $150 for an annual subscription in a year with many tournaments cancelled, many more questionable (look at what happened in 2020) and many they just don't have the rights to like this one (and, of course, Grand Slams!) is bonkers. Should be half of that.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Currently subscribe to Amazon Prime (some 250s, 500s, Masters, USO and ATP World Tour Finals) and Eurosport (just for AO, RG and DC) in the UK. Neither have the Antalya Open or Delray Beach. It sucks ass that you can't watch Antalya even if you fork out £10 to get Tennis TV for the month.

Reactions: IBM and MWW
1 - 16 of 16 Posts