Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tennis has ended (well atp anyway) and doesn't start up again for almost two months!
I go into serious withdrawl. Watching tennis usually occupies anywhere from 8-20 hours of my week, depending on what's on, and so what can i do with that time that's even half as interesting?

If there's a good binge TV show in progress, that can absorb me as much as tennis, but right now there's nothing new out. I can watch old matches on youtube, but it's not the same as live tennis.
I could go to the gym more, but feh.
Cannabis was just legalized in Canada, nuff said.

What do you do in the tennis gap months to take its place?

·
justice for all
13,100 Posts
I bet for you rafa is the best drug that solves all personal problems so I suggest you just watch his videos in every second of your free time. How exciting, no?

One thing I must say I envy you is this cannabis legalisation. In my country it'll never be possible. So I have to buy it on the black market.

·
F***ing have it
17,470 Posts
Watch Radwanska highlights until new year :sobbing:

·
Registered
6,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Who cares, really. I very rarely watch tennis anyway - I've realized high-level sports are just fake, manufactured, exploitative bullshit - meant to distract us from the real issues. I will just work on my website as usual.
For someone who hardly watches, you post alot ....

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,608 Posts
Thesis writing. I hope.

Video games.
Hanging out with actual people.
Watching series including anime (not necessarily current)

ACC and Popcon :eek:h:

·
Registered
8,626 Posts

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts
Posting here more. Throughout the year I've had to create time to watch tennis, let alone post. Got too many plates spinning...

But will try to make time for the historic 2019 season where Nole ties Nadal in slam count. The scenes will be absolutely hilarious

1 - 20 of 35 Posts