Mens Tennis Forums banner

1701 - 1720 of 1748 Posts

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,706
Re: Tennis Win Streak - Next match in post #5

Next Match

Due to today's match being a walkover there will be two matches to pick for on Saturday. The earlier starting match will count as Friday's match.

19 September 2015

Istanbul challenger

Mertens v Khachanov

Stakhovsky v Kuznetsov

·
Registered
18,732 Posts

Next Match

Due to today's match being a walkover there will be two matches to pick for on Saturday. The earlier starting match will count as Friday's match.

19 September 2015

Istanbul challenger

Mertens v Khachanov

Stakhovsky v Kuznetsov
Khachanov
Kuznetsov

·
Registered
18,732 Posts

now 'Next match' is in post #5.
would it be possible to consider its relocation closer to thread top, say, to #2, or even to #1?

·
Administrator
18,199 Posts

now 'Next match' is in post #5.
would it be possible to consider its relocation closer to thread top, say, to #2, or even to #1?
#2 and #1 are both occupied by important imformation of the game.

Are you really that desperate? It takes about 2 seconds to scroll down to #5, plus the match is also posted on the previous page

·
Administrator
18,199 Posts

I opened the new threads in Metz and St Petersburg. Matches will also be posted here.

Luke, could you send me a list of 'standing streaks' at the start of the tournament? I would like to incorporate that into post #4 of my management

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,720

The above match will be the last one posted in this thread. From tomorrow a Tennis Win Streak thread will be opened in each tournament sub forum. You don't need to post in more than one thread however we are doing this just to see how much extra interest we can generate. Good luck to Arsenalex managing St Petersburg & Metz next week :yeah:

1701 - 1720 of 1748 Posts