Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2020 DeccyB123 Contribution to TT Award

Dedicated to DeccyB123 who brought Tennis Tipping to MTF at the Australian Open in January 2006 and without whom we would not be playing this game today.

The Contribution to TT Award is presented to the person who, throughout the year, has dedicated their time to making Tennis Tipping the game that it is today. It goes to the person who has gone above the call of duty and devoted themselves to Tennis Tipping above the level that is expected and required. There are many people eligible for this award, so the TT Board decided to make an open poll (any player can be voted). Please post the person you think should win it with reasons why. The Thread will be open until December 31 at 6 PM CET.

**Note that this award differs from the Sportsmanship Award as that is intended for the way in which people play the game rather than the efforts made in maintaining the game.

Previous Winners - DeccyB123 Contribution to TT Award

2006 - not selected
2007 - not selected
2008 - not selected
2009 - Taz Warrior
2010 - -Evita-
2011 - sfar
2012 - AdeyC
2013 - keqtqiadv
2014 - valac222
2015 - Taz Warrior
2016 - Taz Warrior
2017 - Taz Warrior
2018 - Ibreak4coffee
2019 - a1canada

·
Super Moderator
12,304 Posts
BMT360 & Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior keeps the game steady every year, and this was one of the most difficult season, with an odd rankings format and he never missed a beat , just amazing !

BMT360 is mega dedicated to TT, and ran the best Managers thread ever (I've voiced my opinion for many years with how unhappy I have been with the effort in the most important TT thread) and it has been run to perfection since BMT360 took it over !

·
Registered
10,961 Posts
Snowwy for the off season game.. was a great try even if it finally did not work totally. Appreciate the initiative

Reactions: Snowwy and a1canada

·
9,505 Posts
BMT deserves an award here

Reactions: a1canada

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
BMT360
Taz Warrior
A1Canada
Anny