Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who Should Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
The 2019 Tennis Tipping Disappointment of the Year

This poll is to determine who was the Disappointment of the Year

The TT Board nominated nine players for this award. If your pick is not included, please vote for the [Other] option and tell us why you believe this player should win.

Note: Only TT players are allowed to vote in these polls and they will be open until the 27th.

Here are the nominees in alphabetical order:

1) Bulker95
2018: S - 7
2019: S - 84

2) Chowdahead25
2018: S - 14
2019: S -92

3) FelipeL
2018: S - 5
2019: S - 34

4) Ibreak4coffee
HE FAKE RETIRED!!!!, HE'LL BE BACK

5) Mae
2018: S - 8
2019: S - 54

6) Sergiodmm
2018: S - 3
2019: S - 30

7) sergipoker6
2018: S - 13
2019: S - 64

8) Tennis Passion
2018: S - 19
2019: S - 61

9) Victor Haas
2018: S - 12
2019: S - 64

10) Others (please list)

Previous Winners – DOTY

Coming Soon

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
I voted @chowdahead25

After making fun of @NextGenKing for being so low ranked at the begin of the season, you could only expect he was aiming for stay at least in top 20 and, hopefully, have a performance as good as NextGenKing had.

Sorry, nothing personal, but once more loose lips sink ships 😜

·
Registered
6,558 Posts
I voted @chowdahead25

After making fun of @NextGenKing for being so low ranked at the begin of the season, you could only expect he was aiming for stay at least in top 20 and, hopefully, have a performance as good as NextGenKing had.

Sorry, nothing personal, but once more loose lips sink ships 😜
I will vote same...for same reason

Come at king best not miss they say

·
Registered
198 Posts
Please!!! Vote for me and help me with the project of being a one slam wonder/wasted talent! #BulkerForTheWin

·
Registered
198 Posts
I'M SO HAPPY AND PROUD! Thanks to everyone who voted on me! I want to dedicate this award to Saretta, Gaudio, Nalbandian and all the players that always will be remebered like great champions that could achieve more but settled for less. It's a honor become kind of a part of this talented team!

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
I'M SO HAPPY AND PROUD! Thanks to everyone who voted on me! I want to dedicate this award to Saretta, Gaudio, Nalbandian and all the players that always will be remebered like great champions that could achieve more but settled for less. It's a honor become kind of a part of this talented team!
Sets up most improved player for next year nicely ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts