Mens Tennis Forums banner

Best Masters / 64 draw ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The 2019 Tennis Tipping ATP Masters Tournament Of the Year (64 player draws)

Which ATP Masters tournament was the best in your opinion?

The TT Board nominated 9 tournaments for this award. Specific criteria in picking the nominees include: front pages updated, diffs mostly on time, high-quality, player engagement, and manager's ability to notify the players when something is being done, as well as organization.

Note: Only TT players are allowed to vote in these polls and they will be open until the 27th of december.

Here are the nominees in chronological order:

Monte Carlo (Manager: dinkulpus)

Madrid (Manager: a1canada)

Rome (Manager: Normand)

Montreal (Manager: ibreak4coffee)

Cincinnati (Manager: nachotuerto)

Winston Salem (Manager: BMT360)

Shanghai (Manager: a1canada)

Paris (Manager: a1canada)

Davis Cup (Manager: Keqtqiadv)

Previous Winners - ATP Masters Tournament Of the Year

2018- Cincinnati & Monte Carlo (nachotuerto & a1canada)

·
Registered
8,145 Posts
Paris!

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Shanghai!!!

·
Super Moderator
10,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I voted Davis Cup but want to recognize the awesome job nacho did in Cincinnati.

(Thanks for the votes guys!)
I had to deal with those horrible OOP's at DC because you didn't show up :cry::cry:

also to mention that I added DC here because it was the most difficult event I’ve ever seen managed with the new format , I highly doubt anyone else could have kept it straight!

·
Super Moderator
10,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I appreciate this one, wanted to end the season off on a high note with SHANGHAI / PARIS / NEXTGEN / ATP FINALS ,and put full efforts into a quality TT season finish, something I've often found lacks as we all get tired by seasons end.

With the site changes it's worry some how 2020 will start out, but I'm very happy with how 2019 finished off , was fun right until the finish, but we are now all ready for a restart!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts