Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
34,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2011 'yemok & biliana' sportsmanship award

Dedicated to the loving memory of Emil and Biliana who were 2 of the nicest players in Tennis Tipping and would both have undoubtedly been future winners of this award had tragedy not taken them from us.:sad: :hug:

The Sportsmanship Award is presented to the player who, throughout the year, conducted himself or herself at the highest level of professionalism and integrity, who competed with his or her fellow players with the utmost spirit of fairness, and who promoted the game through his or her off-court activities. There are many people eligible for this award, so we (Boarder35m, Gavnich77, Labamba, Marto & I) decided to make an open poll (any player can be voted). Please post the player you think should win it.

Previous Winners - yemok & biliana Sportsmanship Award
2006 - Gavnich77
2007 -
Labamba

2008 -
Zirconek

2009 -
-Evita-
2010 - Snowwy

·
Registered
9,780 Posts
I can't believe there has not yet been a single nomination for this award.:confused:

I would like to nominate:-

<Eve> for managing the Kooyong exho last year

Marto for being here, there and everywhere

keqtqiadv for his hard work behind the scenes which sometimes goes unnoticed

scoobs for being a regular manager as well as a mod

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
You're right, Jim.

My vote goes to Marto who acceded to manage Palermo CH on the fly when the person in duty to do so (SVK) simply dissapeared from scene.

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
I nominate keqtqiadv because of the Hard Work with Davis Cup and with another nice tournaments that he was manager.

·
Registered
7,055 Posts

·
Registered
14,520 Posts
My vote goes to Boarder35m for all the hard work he has put into managing tournaments, he gets on with the job without complaining and is always ready to congratulate the winners and his opponents.
Special mention also to scoobs and Bjorki as well :worship:

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
My vote goes to Boarder35m for all the hard work he has put into managing tournaments, he gets on with the job without complaining and is always ready to congratulate the winners and his opponents.
Special mention also to scoobs and Bjorki as well :worship:
And also a special metion to you, for having always the rankings updated and not complaining about players requests regarding Challenger race personal rankings. Fabulous work :bigclap:

·
Registered
9,780 Posts
Any decision on this award? Although there are very few votes I think murilo wins it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts