Mens Tennis Forums banner

341 - 360 of 380 Posts

·
#freeviktor
93,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #342
02:01 | SeagullUK (GBR) vs. Peta Pan (AUS) -
02:01 | hallso (POL) vs. (2) Crocodile (FRA) -

03:02 | dusan1610/ghan (SRB/SRB) vs. Gavnich77/Zirconek (GBR/BRA)
03:03 | SeagullUK/adee-gee (GBR/BLR) vs. Crocodile/Tennis-Engineer (FRA/IRN) #SRs: 2-3

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
Srbske crowd ?!! In Záhřeb ??? Are you kidding ?!!
Why do you even try posting Serbian words when you don't know how to spell it? "Srbske crowd" doesn't mean anything you know... And also it's Zagreb not Záhřeb :rolleyes:
And also you should really stop with all that nationalists bullshit.

·
Same as it ever was
20,584 Posts
Congrats Seagull :)

I am happy with SF... actually I think even that's a bit further than I'd liked to have gone :eek: I'm already stressed about having so much to defend at the start of next year :help:

·
Premium Member
8,858 Posts
Why do you even try posting Serbian words when you don't know how to spell it? "Srbske crowd" doesn't mean anything you know... And also it's Zagreb not Záhřeb :rolleyes:
And also you should really stop with all that nationalists bullshit.
Thanks for advice !

An advice back : go training for next week and pray not to draw me for the third time in a row !

I can help you by giving you my next month schedule ;)

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
Thanks for advice !

An advice back : go training for next week and pray not to draw me for the third time in a row !

I can help you by giving you my next month schedule ;)
You're probably the only idiot who is literally training for tennis tipping :eek:

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
You are insulting now directly on posts ?! I know some people getting a ban for things like that :haha:
I know some people calling you an idiot before me, who didn't get banned, so probably the admins think you're an idiot too.

·
#freeviktor
93,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #355
Can we all stop acting like children, maybe? This behavior is ridiculous for in a TT tournament.

·
Premium Member
8,858 Posts
I agree, and I'm sorry but I had to react because he was constantly making this national...
Teen, if you don't like my posts or me proud of my serbian roots, you just have to blacklist me.

I have already blacklisted some people here, it's painless... you won't see any of my post.

Main difference is that I'm joking with "kicking asses" and you are insulting with 41 years old debil, idiot , admins-known idiot, or moron by PM.

I think the main problem is you are a bad looser, and you lost a lot.

Referrals are sent and I have seen you already got one by someone else....

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
Teen, if you don't like my posts or me proud of my serbian roots, you just have to blacklist me.

I have already blacklisted some people here, it's painless...

Main difference is that I'm joking with kicking asses and you are insulting with debil, idiot board-known idiot or moron by PM.

I think the main problem is you are a bad looser, and you lost a lot.

Referrals are sent and I have seen you already got one by someone else....
I'm not a bad loser, and it's not what's bothering me. If somebody got used to losing, it's me :lol:
I'm just telling you that you should stop with the national thing, that's all. And I've told you already last week but you did it again this week...
If you wanna argue some more send me a PM, I'm not gonna post here anymore.
(Happy birthday btw :lol:)

341 - 360 of 380 Posts