Mens Tennis Forums banner
141 - 160 of 161 Posts
Re: Tennis Tipping #6B - Memphis

congrats partner

win it all

Wow, good news to wake up to :D

Dexter :hug: Good luck in future tournaments!
Thanks Litotes :hatoff:

Great victory in two ties.

Best of Luck in the rest of tournement !

OK, Bryan is logged off again. I assume he might have issues with his connection.

Deadline is 9 PM CET/ 2PM local. Send for both matches before then, if you have not already done so. Just in case Bryan should remain unavailable, it would be nice if people involved are prepared to give their picks in the thread later today. Anyone involved in the doubles final can send to me as backup if they want to. And I'm sure dinkulpus would be willing to take the picks of my singles opponent.

EDIT - forget what I said about the doubles final, forgot my singles opponent is in the doubles final also.

Discussion starter · #145 ·

OK, Bryan is logged off again. I assume he might have issues with his connection.

Deadline is 9 PM. Send for both matches before then, if you have not already done so. Just in case Bryan should remain unavailable, it would be nice if people involved are prepared to give their picks in the thread later today. Anyone involved in the doubles final can send to me as backup if they want to. And I'm sure dinkulpus would be willing to take the picks of my singles opponent.

EDIT - forget what I said about the doubles final, forgot my singles opponent is in the doubles final also.
Not this time :p, I completely forget :eek:. Update in few minuts

Discussion starter · #146 ·

Singles

02:02 | (8) AussieAdz (AUS) vs. Forever-Delayed (GBR) #SRs: 1-1 PTS1
02:03 | (4) Dexter (BRA) vs. Litotes (NOR) #SRs: 1-0

Doubles

04:04 | Forever-Delayed/ZackBusner (GBR/GER) vs. samib_187/Super Hérault (AUS/FRA) #SRs: 2-1
04:04 | rvugt/lucian_iasi (NED/ROU) vs. rafagami/mota2803 (BRA/BRA) #SRs: 2-2 ShootOut SR1

Discussion starter · #147 ·

Deadline is 9 PM CET/ 2PM local. Send for both matches before then, if you have not already done so. Just in case Bryan should remain unavailable, it would be nice if people involved are prepared to give their picks in the thread later today. Anyone involved in the doubles final can send to me as backup if they want to. And I'm sure dinkulpus would be willing to take the picks of my singles opponent.

Only missing picks from you so far ;)

Discussion starter · #150 ·

00:00 | Forever-Delayed (GBR) vs. Litotes (NOR) - Same winners; SR Differences: ANDERSON 2-0 v 2-1, NISHIKORI 2-1 v 2-0

00:00 | Forever-Delayed/ZackBusner (GBR/GER) vs. rvugt/lucian_iasi (NED/ROU) - Same Winners; SR Differences: NISHIKORI 2-0 v. NISHIKORI 2-1

Discussion starter · #151 ·

Singles

02:02 | Forever-Delayed (GBR) vs. Litotes (NOR) #SRs: 1-1

Doubles

04:04 | Forever-Delayed/ZackBusner (GBR/GER) vs. rvugt/lucian_iasi (NED/ROU) #SRs: 1-2

Discussion starter · #152 ·

OOP

OOP Sunday

Kei NISHIKORI vs Kevin ANDERSON SR1

Best of 3 Sets
Please put in the PM Title if you are playing singles, doubles or both

All the matches count for Singles F (2/2) and Doubles F (2/2)
DEADLINE 15:00 Local Time│22:00 CET

Please send your picks to bry17may

Code:
EXPLANATION:
Send only last names, which are written in CAPITAL LETTERS.
Match with SR after players' names - Pick the winner and the set ratio (Ex: BOLELLI 2-1)
Match with PTS after players' names - Pick the winner and the full score (Ex: GUCCIONE 6:7 7:6 6:1)

Nishikori 6-4, 6-4! My first TT singles title :bounce: :banana:

Forever-Delayed :hug: Great nerve going for Nishi 2-1, I was very close to picking that myself. Good luck in future tournaments!

Congrats to rvugt/lucian_iasi :yeah:

Many thanks to Bryan for managing :worship:

Congrats Litotes

Congrats to the finalists as well. Good luck in the next tournaments.

Thank you partner for this great week. My first ATP title and first time in top 100 in doubles.

141 - 160 of 161 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.