Mens Tennis Forums banner

181 - 189 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Re: Tennis Tipping #21 - Houston - Saturday OOP Out - 1pm (8pm CET) Deadline!!!!

I got Verdasco in 3 too :lol:
Really? I was expecting you to pick Almagro (for probability issues since he was the favourite and you had the CB lead). What scoreline did you pick?

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Re: Tennis Tipping #21 - Houston - Saturday OOP Out - 1pm (8pm CET) Deadline!!!!

6-4 3-6 6-4 weird i know

·
Registered
7,348 Posts

I picked Verdasco to win 6-4 3-6 6-3, so I think that I almost won the match as we have the same set winners (Verdasco 1st and 3rd set) and right now (in the 2nd set of the match after Verdasco took the 1st by 6-3) you are playing with a 6-4 to Verdasco and a 6-3 to Almagro (like me), but I gave a 6-3 to Verdasco. If one of the players retire you win the match as PTS will not be counted.

I don't know if I looked at it well or not, let's see what the manager tells :)

·
Registered
6,874 Posts

doubles players online? Me and Duncs picked Nico in 3

·
Super Moderator
18,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #185 (Edited)

Sorry guys travel delays...

Final
Matches Counted: 2
Matches Remaining: 1

02:02 | (5) VamosRafaNadal (ESP) vs. (Q) nole_no1 (ROU) #SRs: 0-0 - Same Winners; SR Differences: None

VamosRafaNadal - Verdasco 64 36 63
nole_no1 - Verdasco 64 36 64

Final
Matches Counted: 2
Matches Remaining: 1

04:04 | (1) Duncan/JeffCandoi (GBR/BRA) vs. (2) Chris_84/Slokid (GBR/SLO) #SRs: 1-2 - Same Winners; SR Differences: Almagro 2-1 +2 vs. Almagro 2-0 +2

·
Super Moderator
18,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #186

For now advantage VamosRafaNadal with the 63 set...

·
Super Moderator
18,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #187

Congrats to VamosRafaNadal and Chris_84/Slokid on the championship, and to nole_no1 and Duncan/JeffCandoi on great tournaments to reach the final :worship:

Final
Matches Counted: 3
Matches Remaining: 0

03:03 | (5) VamosRafaNadal (ESP) vs. (Q) nole_no1 (ROU) #SRs: 0-0 - gives Verdasco 6-3 set in final

Final
Matches Counted: 3
Matches Remaining: 0

04:04 | (1) Duncan/JeffCandoi (GBR/BRA) vs. (2) Chris_84/Slokid (GBR/SLO) #SRs: 1-2

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Well, i really tried my best :lol: Congrats VamosRafaNadal for your first title, congrats Chris_84/Slokid and thanks ibreak4coffee for managing :yeah:

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
First title of my career! After 4 singles finals and 6 finals in overall I took my first title :lol: The match was really tight, only a small difference in the PTS decided that the winner was me. I think that nole_no1 picked extraordinary well during the whole tournament and he deserved a little bit more than the runner-up position!

I just want to congratulate, appart from nole_no1, the doubles champions Chris_84/Slokid and the runner-up team, Duncan/JeffCandoi.

And finally, the most important thing: give a big thanks to ibreak4coffee for his excellent work during the whole week :) I really appreciate your dedication. See Houston next year!

Well, i really tried my best :lol: Congrats VamosRafaNadal for your first title, congrats Chris_84/Slokid and thanks ibreak4coffee for managing :yeah:
You did it great mate, didn't have good luck in the final but you made strong performances in earlier rounds. Good luck for the rest of the clay season :D You will have a chance to take another ATP title soon. Hope you enjoy the points, you got like 150 points that will be great :)

181 - 189 of 189 Posts