Mens Tennis Forums banner

201 - 220 of 257 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,007 Posts
Re: Tennis Tipping #17c - Cremona - Send your picks for Wednesday!

Good job, Ruben, you're the wiser !

Ok, I'm really sorry for asking than! And indeed, I never heard anything about managers being annoyed by me! I really appreciate it that you're honest to me! I will think about it in the future!
If you mind I will give you our TT Tournament schedule for the next weeks so that you can play elsewhere and won't be bothered by this anymore.:worship::worship:

BTW, the interest of this game is probably updates, if someone badly needs commitments outside TT, the best is probably... not to commit as a manager, is it ?!

To be fair, just deal with Ruben's excited attitude the same understanding way as with J-Del Potro management....

Yup, good post. It´s only a game, after all. It´s understandable (and most of all, NORMAL) to have commitments and activites outside TT. Not everyone has the time (or interest) to turn these tournaments into chat threads. Keep up the good work, JM-Del-Potro!
Well, if everybody especially managers are SOOOOO tired, I guess they are big enough to tell it...

BTW, Ruben defended JM-Del Potro when Machiavelli asked for "impossible" updates (just read the post).

If you are the one who is tired just say "I" it's more correct...

BTW, if you have this kind of offensive things to tell the best is to PM Ruben, unless you want everybody to realise how you are dealing with Justice....
I didn't know Zorro was 14 and comes from Black Sea....

Rvugt,just incase you havent heard this before (Doubt it), everybody, especially managers, are tired of you asking for updates in every thread a billion times, in this case, JM-Del-Potro is trying his best, and doing a great job IMO, and I'm glad to see he has a life. If you really cant wait for a manager to update, though, exchange with your opponent(s), and if this is not possible, just wait till the manager finds time to update, especially when you see he's trying his best. As they say, patience is the key to success.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts

ghan - I totally agree with the private message way of dealing with "off topic" personal stuff
Let's have some :hug:peace:hug: restored here
Enjoy life guys!

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #203

BTW, the interest of this game is probably updates, if someone badly needs commitments outside TT, the best is probably... not to commit as a manager, is it ?!
I committed some months ago,now I had accidentally to travel,so I couldn't say let someone else run this tournament,don't you think so?

Reactions: Snowwy

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #204

Single's Thursday differences

Quarter Finals

Matches Counted: 6
Matches Remaining: 4

04:03 | Mincheff (BUL) vs juakos17 (CHI) [8] 1 of Anderson,Kubot vs Bohli+Stadler
01:03 | lucho_coria (ARG) vs georg (ROU) Bohli+Kudryavtsev for SRs vs 1 of Anderson,De Voest
02:05 | Sgrii (ARG) vs Kielian (GER) Only 2 differences,so Kielian won
03:03 | Machiavelli (CRO) vs jazar (GBR) [2] Bohli,Kindlmann vs Anderson,Schwank (If tied,SRs)

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #205

Quarter Finals

Matches Counted: 6
Matches Remaining: 4

03:06 | [1] Genius1787 (ARG)/mechi (ARG) vs Exponente (ARG)/juakos17 (CHI) Anderson,Kudryavtsev +1,Kubot +2(4/4) vs 1 of Bohli,De Voest,Stadler
06:07 | rvugt (NED)/ghan (FRA) vs Dougie (FIN)/georg (ROU) [4] Stadler for SRs vs Kubot
04:04 | [3] trucul (FRA)/Gigi (GEO) vs lucho_coria (ARG)/QWE (CHI) Anderson +2,De Voest,Stadler +1 (3/4) vs Bohli +2,Kubot,Kudryavtsev +1 (3/4) If tied SRs
05:07 | pavkata (BUL)/Machiavelli (CRO) vs Kielian (GER)/stealthisnick (ITA) [2] Bohli,De Voest,Stadler,Kindlmann +1 (4/4) vs Anderson,Kudryavtsev,Kubot,Schwank (2/4) If tied,SRs

After lunch I'll write SRs situations!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts

:scared:

·
Registered
369 Posts

stadler beat kubot 62 62
schwank beat kindlmann 61 64

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #208 (Edited)

Singles SRs:

lucho_coria vs georg: 2-3 Bohli,Kudryavtsev 2-0 vs Anderson,De Voest 2-0
Machiavelli vs jazar: 4-2 Bohli 2-0 vs Anderson 2-1(so if Bohli wins Machiavelli wins,otherwise if Anderson wins,jazar wins)

Doubles SRs:

rvugt (NED)/ghan (FRA) vs Dougie (FIN)/georg (ROU): 8-6 Anderson 2-1,De Voest 2-1(both x1) vs Anderson 2-0,De Voest 2-0(both x1)
[3] trucul (FRA)/Gigi (GEO) vs lucho_coria (ARG)/QWE (CHI): 6-4 Anderson 2-1(x2),De Voest 2-1(x2) vs Bohli 2-0(x2),Kudryavtsev 2-0(x1),De Voest 2-0(x1)
pavkata (BUL)/Machiavelli (CRO) vs Kielian (GER)/stealthisnick (ITA): 5-6 Anderson 2-0(x1),Bohli 2-0(x1),De Voest 2-0(x1) vs Anderson 2-1(x2),Kudryavtsev 2-1(x1)

I hope this is understandable! :)

·
Premium Member
10,007 Posts

So it means the worse possibility for us is tied with SR, isn't it ?

Then next step is SR1 shoot-out isn't it ?

rvugt (NED)/ghan (FRA) vs Dougie (FIN)/georg (ROU): 8-6 Anderson 2-1,De Voest 2-1(both x1) vs Anderson 2-0,De Voest 2-0(both x1)

·
Premium Member
6,943 Posts

Just a quick calculation: Our match goes to SR! Than we are 2 ahead in SR, with two diffs. So they can only tie! And than we start looking at SR shootout, we win in that on SR1 shootout, we both had Phau! So we win, if I'm correct. Congrats ghan! Dougie and georg, thanks for the nice match! We already expected you would go for Kubot, so I'm lucky Stadler worked out for us! :hug:

·
Premium Member
10,007 Posts

Bohli 6/3 6/4
De Voest 6/3 6/4

·
Registered
7,354 Posts

03:03 | Machiavelli (CRO) vs jazar (GBR) [2] Bohli,Kindlmann vs Anderson,Schwank (If tied,SRs)
Machiavelli vs jazar: 4-2 Bohli 2-0 vs Anderson 2-1(so if Bohli wins Machiavelli wins,otherwise if Anderson wins,jazar wins)
if it was 3-3 and i picked anderson and schwank, given that schwank won, shouldnt i be 4-3 ahead instead of 4-2 down?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts

pavkata (BUL)/Machiavelli (CRO) vs Kielian (GER)/stealthisnick (ITA): 5-6 Anderson 2-0(x1),Bohli 2-0(x1),De Voest 2-0(x1) vs Anderson 2-1(x2),Kudryavtsev 2-1(x1)

Bohli 6/3 6/4
De Voest 6/3 6/4

Does that mean that we make an amazing comeback and win on SRs???

:bounce::yippee::banana::woohoo:I hope so, I hope so:woohoo::banana::yippee::bounce:

·
Premium Member
10,007 Posts

Don't want to replace Mr Manager but you are mixing wins and SR

You were in wins 3/3 so now 4/4 (Bohli for him and Schwank for you) and in SR 2/4 (after Schwank won so i think you lost by SR 2/5 with Bohli)

if it was 3-3 and i picked anderson and schwank, given that schwank won, shouldnt i be 4-3 ahead instead of 4-2 down?
You were -2 in wins, Bohli and De Voest means tied and 2 new SR for you means 7/6, you seem to have won indeed...

Bohli 6/3 6/4
De Voest 6/3 6/4

Does that mean that we make an amazing comeback and win on SRs???

:bounce::yippee::banana::woohoo:I hope so, I hope so:woohoo::banana::yippee::bounce:

·
Registered
5,114 Posts

OMG, how embarrassing :retard:

·
Registered
687 Posts

De Voest 6-3 6-4
Bohli 6-3 6-4

·
Registered
2,907 Posts

Good job, Ruben, you're the wiser !

If you mind I will give you our TT Tournament schedule for the next weeks so that you can play elsewhere and won't be bothered by this anymore.:worship::worship:

To be fair, just deal with Ruben's excited attitude the same understanding way as with J-Del Potro management....

If someone doesn´t need commitments outside TT, they need to seek help. And I mean soon.

Well, I´m sorry if my post offended someone, I didn´t mean to cause any bad blood. My point was, that while I appreciate your enthusiastic attitude towards TT, you can´t expect the same from everyone else, in my opinion, not even from the managers. There are certainly bigger and more important things that most people have to attend to. Having said that, the manager doesn´t need me to defend him, and I didn´t mean to offend anyone. I wish you guys the best of luck in your future tournaments.

·
Premium Member
10,007 Posts

Good luck in your future tournaments too !

And thanks but we will try to have luck in this one first !!!

If someone doesn´t need commitments outside TT, they need to seek help. And I mean soon.

Well, I´m sorry if my post offended someone, I didn´t mean to cause any bad blood. My point was, that while I appreciate your enthusiastic attitude towards TT, you can´t expect the same from everyone else, in my opinion, not even from the managers. There are certainly bigger and more important things that most people have to attend to. Having said that, the manager doesn´t need me to defend him, and I didn´t mean to offend anyone. I wish you guys the best of luck in your future tournaments.

201 - 220 of 257 Posts