·
Registered
34,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #781
Re: Tennis Tipping #17 Dubai - Diffs #745

Final

Matches Counted: 0
Matches Remaining: 3

00:00 | Bavaria100/Invu2day (GER/GBR) vs #4 Labamba/Adee-gee (FIN/BLR)

·
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch
50,967 Posts

I dont think Re did something wrong with her picks today. :confused: :hug:

Congrats Adam/Ville.

Good luck to everyone in the final.

·
Registered
18,619 Posts

Semi Finals

Matches Counted: 4
Matches Remaining: 0

01:01 | #1 keqtqiadv (BRA) vs #6 Tytta (BRA)
01:01 | #5 scythepro19 (ROU) vs Foosimoo (BEL)
1/4 this is the result of cagon TT extreme :eek:

·
#freeviktor
93,846 Posts

100% agreed, she is awesome and doesn't deserve the personal attacks, the same goes to Mulo, Dana, Jess and you, people should learn from yours sport(wo)manship.
:kiss:

Maybe just allow it for people to send picks for someone else from their own accounts, if it's confirmed by both players beforehand and it only happens once in a while, not every single time. :shrug:

That's my point too, I discuss picks with Chris too sometimes, but not down to every single PTS.
I used to discuss picks with Sheva sometimes, but even when we send the same picks as doubles partners we usually change our PTSs (I shouldn't be revealing this information should I? :lol: ) but if I pick 7-6 6-3, he'll do 7-6 6-4 or something to give us a better chance of getting points from the coin toss ;)

And sometimes if it's a really tough match I'll ask someone else what they think about it. Usually this person is Deb, who will then tell me what Re and Murilo decided upon and then usually all I say is "Ah cool, that's what I was thinking too?" Or I'll be like " :eek: really? I might go on the other guy." :shrug: I don't think there's anything wrong with doing that and getting second opinions when in the end it's still up to you who you pick or don't pick :shrug: Everyone has advantages sometimes. Sometimes people are attending an event and can see how the players form is. Some people are gamblers and sometimes have different opinions from seeing the odds certain players are getting. When I managed DC a group of players correctly guessed that a fix seemed to be on for the one match :shrug: I don't think discussing picks with another player who is possibly as clueless as you are is any more of an advantage than any of that :shrug:

In the end you still need to be right :shrug: And as my results generally show, it's not really benefitting me much at all discussing with Sheva or Adam or Deb or whoever :rolls:

·
Registered
34,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #794

Singles Finals

Mulo vs Dana
Davydenko 2-1 vs Lopez 2-1 ; Djokovic 2-1 vs Djokovic 2-0

Doubles Finals

bavaria100/invu2day vs Labamba/adeegee
Lopez vs Davydenko (X2)

·
Registered
7,055 Posts

·
Registered
32,550 Posts
Re: Tennis Tipping #17 Dubai - Final Differences posted

How did Kolya lose the first set? :silly: I see Lopez got only 39% first serves in :eek:

781 - 800 of 838 Posts