Mens Tennis Forums banner

361 - 380 of 429 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,020 Posts
Re: Tennis Tipping #13 ~ Marseille - First to post wins!

Well it's a good day anyway: I graduated today and I am now Master of Science in Business & Economics! :rocker::yippee::aparty:
Congrats :yeah: :hatoff:

I'm getting my diploma next Friday :p Technical Master of Automatization and a future Finance Manager :lol:

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #367

Scores updated on first page......

Spurs :mad: :sad: :banghead:

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #369

Adam's Daily TT Commentary

:singer: :sport:

Top seed bavaria100 blew the chance to move up to a career best #2 in the world after crashing out to future TT GOAT SeagullUK in the Quarter Final of the Open 13 in Marseille. Seemingly riled after he was written off as a no-hoper in yesterday's preview, the Brit raised his game to create the upset of the tournament, leaving this commentator convinced he is Tennis Tipping's next big thing. The Brighton fan, the sole male representative left in the singles draw will now face Ria for a place in the final, after the Maltese star edged Nadie in an epic encounter. In the bottom half, Björki raced onto court quickly to see if the run of "first to arrive wins" would continue, which inevitably it did. GlennMirnyi spent much of the match in a strop, and later berated the new rules which he claimed cost him defeat. TMJordan was another to blame the 2009 rules for his loss to Peta Pan, despite the fact that he would in fact have lost even if the tournament was using the 2008 rules. This sets up a mouth-watering Semi-Final between close friends and doubles partners Björki and Peta Pan.

In the doubles event, Filipo/trucul destroyed opponents nkp2/gaynor to seal a spot in the last 4. Brit nkp2, who had become famous for his use of the phrase "woop woop" this week performed more like "poop poop" on his way to an embarrassingly one sided defeat. There was more good news for Bulgarian Filipo after it was revealed he is receiving his diploma next week. He is also looking to claim his 2nd title in as many tournaments managed by adee-gee in 2009. They now face Björki/Peta Pan, who received a walkover after a no show from sexyboy. The match will be a test of the duo's close-knit relationship, as it will be played shortly after their singles Semi-Final clash. Qualifiers Betty/Boarder35m's excellent run continued, as they edged past Gulzhan/Sheva. There was better news elsewhere for Sheva, as he joined Filipo in the small "clever TT players" category by graduating in his Science in Business & Economics degree. In the final match, maldini/Ria narrowly bumped out Brazilian duo Zirconek/GlennMirnyi as the moonballers luck finally ran out. There was a more important victory today for Zirconek off the court though, as Mrs Blair reportedly accepted his romantic marriage proposal.

:singer: :sport:

·
Registered
7,766 Posts

Scores updated on first page......

Spurs :mad: :sad: :banghead:
:hug:

You did better than Basel there though :eek:

·
Registered
100,161 Posts

Livio:armed::scared::bolt:

·
Registered
7,766 Posts

:boxing:

·
Registered
6,929 Posts

Congrats for your degree :worship:
Congrats on making it into the SF! :cool:

Ria, what a pick :worship:

Congrats :cool:
Congrats, partner! :wavey: Hope this day will bring you some luck ;)
Congrats Sheva :yeah: :hatoff:
we won:speakles:

most important thing for u sheva:yeah:congrats
Thanks Betty! Well deserved win for you! Win the title now! :D

and special congrats to master Sheva :worship:
Sheva :yeah:
Congrats :yeah: :hatoff:

I'm getting my diploma next Friday :p Technical Master of Automatization and a future Finance Manager :lol:
Nice! :cool: Have fun next Friday!

:worship: :worship:
Thanks everyone for congratulating me! Had a big party yesterday with friends and also will have a big graduation and leaving-for-South-America party!

For anyone interested: Here you can find my thesis: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8b4zji

·
Registered
7,766 Posts

Thanks everyone for congratulating me! Had a big party yesterday with friends and also will have a big graduation and leaving-for-South-America party!

For anyone interested: Here you can find my thesis: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8b4zji
Looks interesting..I think I'll have a better look at it when I have more time :wavey:

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #376

Singles Semi Finals Differences

Matches Counted: 0
Matches Remaining: 4

00:00 | SeagullUK (GBR) vs. Ria ---> Going to SRs. Youzhny 2-1, Simon 2-1, Tsonga 2-0 vs. Youzhny 2-0, Simon 2-0, Tsonga 2-1

00:00 | Peta Pan (AUS) vs. Björki (GER) ---> Same picks, SRs and PTS :sobbing: I am off to check CB situation (it is tied for every round, so it will go to SRs :eek: ).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doubles Semi Finals Differences

Matches Counted: 0
Matches Remaining: 4

00:00 | Filipo (BUL) / trucul (FRA) vs. Björki (GER) / Peta Pan (AUS) ---> Youzhny +2 vs. Lllodra +2

00:00 | [q] Betty (ITA) / Boarder35m (GER) vs. maldini (SUI) / Ria (MAL) ---> Youzhny +1 vs. Llodra +1

·
Same as it ever was
20,589 Posts

:haha:

Oh well... seems appropriate that we would be that close :lol:

·
Registered
100,161 Posts

omg all in misha hands..very lucky:unsure::bolt:

361 - 380 of 429 Posts