Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unless the rain is totally ridiculous, tennis shouldn't be stopped for rain. Would add extra drama and it will be good watching these pansy tennis players slip and slide all over the place. Ok, they might get injuries.....but shit happens.

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Absolutely, as long as when "shit happens" the ATP compensates the players from taxing tennis gamblers.

Quality thinking.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Unless the rain is totally ridiculous, tennis shouldn't be stopped for rain. Would add extra drama and it will be good watching these pansy tennis players slip and slide all over the place. Ok, they might get injuries.....but shit happens.
lay off crack.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
It would if the lines werent slippery...Why is it the lines? Are the plastic on hard courts? I dont think so so y is it a big deal.? And on grass, maybe they should just paint the lines at Wimbledon..Then we wont hae any rain delays and it will be just like a football match.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Gamblers should be put behind closed doors. They could follow matches live (on scoreboards of course)and everytime they'd insult a player they'd get a punch. Ok they'd probably be cerebral haemorrages in the end but...shit happens.

Reactions: dejosav

·
Registered
275 Posts
Sure, let's also have some tourneys on ice and sand. Just for the hell of it!

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
Sure, let's also have some tourneys on ice and sand. Just for the hell of it!
What about a tightrope? You fall, you die. How's that for excitement?
You want excitement? How about making players play on fire hot coal bare footed?

Bet no one will slack off then.:devil:

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
You want excitement? How about making players play on fire hot coal bare footed?

Bet no one will slack off then.:devil:
That will make Nadal forever number one because he walked on water so coal wont be a big deal:devil:

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
That will make Nadal forever number one because he walked on water so coal wont be a big deal:devil:
How about playing bare footed on broken glass? I mean, I love Nadal and everything but we should keep a level playing field here.:p

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
How about playing bare footed on broken glass? I mean, I love Nadal and everything but we should keep a level playing field here.:p
Walking on water IS the shit! No contest!

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
The only thing is hard courts.

You can slip and roll an ankle easily. Been there :)

Clay should become a mud war.

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
I agree.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Agreed, they should put on a pair of welly boots, man up and just deal with the elements

·
Registered
23,623 Posts
were u ever in the proximity of a tennis ball?

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
Thread of the year :retard:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts