Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Rankings Master
16,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heard it from a very reliable source last night (using WhatsApp ofc) that Acapulco 2020 Final was Tennis' final full blown match on a very reduced schedule followed by a few low level matches and then, given Tennis is frozen into a giant block of ice the size of Queens, it has decided to officially call it a career.

All those who were thinking of RG 2021, Djokovic getting #21 or Federer winning another Slam as the official Tennis-Is-Dead date, need to think again.

We will miss you, Tennis!

·
9,541 Posts
You are better than this mate

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Finally this mug retired. He was past his prime and just destroyed his legacy

Reactions: Slasher1985

·
Registered
17,914 Posts
OP was reduced to the rank of a "Rankings Master", sorta.

(I can also invent any imaginary titles for my leisure activities or other achievements if I want, they would not sound more ridiculous than his)

·
Rankings Master
16,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, you guys are really stressed to have so much inability to take a joke. Unwarranted toxic personal attacks too and the person who threatened my life for a silly GOAT List thread still well and posting on MTF unhinged.

Although deserved. Only an idiot like myself would have considered coming back to actively posting and contributing valuable statistics and knowledge in such a place. The Mods, who I respect so much, preserved these personal attacks, so this is even more concerning...

·
|
15,332 Posts
Rafa would already be a 5-time US Open Champion if he didn't retire with injury in the 2018 US Open semi.
OP forgot to include a link to someone who knows something about tennis....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts