Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Jon Wertheim's Mailbag:

"Let's see ... Roddick made an admittedly forgettable appearance on Sabrina, the Teenage Witch. :D

Fernando Gonzalez :rolleyes: was wonderful as the bad guy drug kingpin in Traffic. "

So we know that Serena was also involved in some acting. The disease is catching. Maybe somebody can come up with more examples? ;)

·
Registered
496 Posts
I never saw that Sabrina episode! erggg! :mad:

:angel: :angel:

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
that Andy is such an actress!!!! Serena could take lessons from him!! :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Haters that act so immature :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,938 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
untitled2284 said:

...and it has been reported that Lleyton was a natural in front of the cameras for the Sorbent toilet paper commercial. I can't wait to see it
:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
24,655 Posts
umm, may be he can, but william golden was very gorgeous in sabrina, one of my favourite film :D:D

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
mimi said:
umm, may be he can, but william golden was very gorgeous in sabrina, one of my favourite film :D:D
Andy is in Sabrina the teenage witch, a TV series in US, not Sabrina the movie.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Nina switched the names Ma Estefania. Prince Fernando is the one at bottom with the fist. the ugly guy on top can't hold a candle to my future Slam winner...;) ;)

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
tennischick said:
Nina switched the names Ma Estefania. Prince Fernando is the one at bottom with the fist. the ugly guy on top can't hold a candle to my future Slam winner...;) ;)
Thanks for trying to help me to recognize them tennischick.;)
But anyway, I know very good who's Fernando(he's latinamerican, and I know him quite good); it's just in this moment that I realize that the names were switched, je je:D , anyway, I know very good who's the handsome Fernando.:drool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts