Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I read this on a blog, Tennis Planet and I'm finding it hilarious. :haha:
http://tennisplanet.wordpress.com/2007/12/03/tennis-jokers-and-their-animal-kingdom-counterparts/ Some of them are dodgy but there are a lot of good ones.

May this be a thread where people can post some other animal pictures for other tennis players or the same ones.

Yuri Sharapov.

Bartoli.

Gasquet.

Stepanek.

Nalbandian and family.

Canas.

Nadal.

Davydenko and family.

Canas + Stepanek product.

Chakvetadze.

Karlovic.

Santoro.

Djokovic and the long face.

Blake.

Federer.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
I don't get it. :confused: I don't see how the animals and players are alike. Maybe Hantuchova and the skeleton, but that's it. :confused:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Some of them are funny! I don't get Nadal's though... and Bartoli's aint funny at all. :mad:

- Does anyone have a link to the one with all the Mary Pierce pictures with the goblin head? They were class.....

·
Registered
691 Posts
Some of them amused me! I like Ljubicic the Orang Utan! :D

I'd like to see someone come up with a tennis looky likey that's as good as Vladamir Putin/Dobby the House Elf!

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
Robin Soderling with this twin brother.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Some of them are funny! I don't get Nadal's though... and Bartoli's aint funny at all. :mad:
Yeah, I don't get Nadal's either. I think the pictures in the piggy roasting thread are better.
I think the ostrich with his head buried in the sand refers to Raf's (presumed?) ignorance towards his reoccuring injuries, as his schedule for the upcoming year doesn't seem to allow for must rest in between the tournaments. Just my idea...

But the Piggy pictures are MUCH better, indeed! :p

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
I feel sorry for all the animals that got insulted here:p ;)

·
Registered
1,933 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Blake's picture was clever. I like that one the most. And as for Hantuchova's picture. I'm sure it was posted by some fatass who can't stand looking at herself and her quadruple chins

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Hantuchova is anorexic - that doesn't excuse obesity though.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
LOL, aneroxia

vs

Both pictures taken this year
You're right. Daniela was only close to having real problems for less than a year. Of course she's got a thin frame, but this year she really worked on building muscle mass and is one of the fittest players on the WTA.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Dani was anorexic,she has gotten a lot better now but a couple of years ago she was all skin and bones.Horrible picture,that poor girl.

Paul-Henri Mathieu

1 - 20 of 23 Posts