Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 831 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Matches are available at this forum or posted in this thread to various upload sites.

Sladinki which had been the main tracker used for matches released for bittorrent has closed. Which means that previously released matches are now no longer to be found on bittorrent unless folk that have the matches create a new torrent using another tracker.

:wavey: New releases from myself will be using Piratebay as a tracker.:wavey:

By all means ask for a match but bear in mind that what is requested here does not always reflect what the majority wants. A lot of folk who download matches don't bother reading/posting here. Long 5 setters and doubles matches have been released in the past and haven't always proven popular. This is also true for matches with lesser followed players out of the top 10.

BE PATIENT. These matches can be on the large size and if there are seeds and your download speed is not very quick then bear in mind that seeds can't always be using their upload capacity for the sole purpose of files sharing.

Also please don't send me messages asking what happened to the web page I used to have with links to torrents. There are more and more matches being released on torrents and I don't have the time (or inclination) to keep it updated.

Thanks for reading.

·
tennishaven.com
36,855 Posts
TennisHaven - Tennis Torrenting Heaven - Montecarlo Matches UP

Hi Guys :)

The site has been a success so far :) So in order to keep the torrents running faster, we have closed registrations to keep the leechers out :) So if you need a invite to the site, PM me with your email address.

Remember we do run on a ratio system. If you download 1GB your expected to upload atleast 1GB of data. If your unable to do this dont bother to ask for invite. Use some public site :)

·
Premium Member
2,766 Posts
Re: t3nnis.tv - Dedicated Tennis Torrent site

Many plaudits for this in the TennisTorrents thread..

Great site Belco :yeah:

·
tennishaven.com
36,855 Posts

Recap of this weeks torrents

Hopman Cup 2008 INDIA vs USA womens singles day1 xvid-oZi
Hopman Cup 2008 Serbia vs Chinese Taipei womans singlesday2 xvid-oZi
Hopman Cup 2008 INDIA vs USA mixed doubles day1 xvid-oZi
Hopman Cup 2008 Serbia vs Chinese Taipei mens singles day2 xvid-oZi
Hopman Cup 2008 AUS vs CZE mens singles day1 xvid-oZi
2008 Hopman Cup: Serena Williams (USA) vs Lucie Safarova (CZE)
Hopman Cup 2008 AUS vs CZE Mixed Doubles day1 xvid-oZi
Hopman Cup 2008 USA vs CZE Mixed Doubles day3
Hopman Cup 2008 AUS vs INDIA Mixed Doubles day4 xvid-oZi
Hopman Cup 2008 AUS vs INDIA Womens Singles day4 xvid-oZi
Hopman Cup 2008 Interview with Serbia xvid-oZi
Hopman Cup 2008 Interview with Alicia Molik xvid-oZi
Hopman Cup 2008 Interview with Martina Navratilova
Hopman Cup 2008 Interview with Mardy Fish
Hopman Cup 2008 Interview with Peter Luczak xvid-oZi
Hopman Cup 2008 Rising Stars special
Hopman Cup 2008 Tennis Pro-Am Preview xvid-oZi
Hopman Cup 2008 Interview with India xvid-oZi
Hopman Cup 2008 NYE Gala Ball Highlights
Hopman Cup 2008 Serbia vs France Mixed Doubles xvid-oZi
Hopman Cup 2008 Aus vs India Mens Singles xvid-oZi

·
Ace Loveforty
83,390 Posts

i dont download matches because of slow connection but great initiative :yeah:

·
Registered
7,945 Posts

So is this different from the GSM site?
And what's the difference to tennistorrents.com?

It's getting difficult to keep up with all these sites. :) Don't want to upload any matches which already have been uploaded by someone else.

·
tennishaven.com
36,855 Posts

gsm was too long and hard to remember :p t3nnis.tv is too easy :)

I didnt know the other thread was a for a specific site.. i thought it was just a general upload anywhere and post link thread :p

·
Registered
7,945 Posts

I didnt know the other thread was a for a specific site.. i thought it was just a general upload anywhere and post link thread :p
You mean the torrents thread? Yes, it's a general torrents/fileshare thread, while www.tennistorrents.com is a tennis torrents site. They don't have anything to do with each other.

·
Registered
341 Posts

ditto slow download speed..but great site!

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts

Great site, but I'm getting a failure in utorrent that says "Failure: You cannot use this agent!"

Does that mean I can't use utorrent :confused:

·
tennishaven.com
36,855 Posts

Recently Added

Hopman Cup 2008 Serbia vs Argentina Womens Singles xvid-oZi

·
Registered
11,484 Posts

Dejan, the site won't allow me to register :wavey: it claimed that I'm using teh evil p r o x y but I'm not.

·
Registered
112 Posts

Hi All,

Just joined up here today, looks like an excellent forum

I just created t3nnis.tv recently (in the last week) it was initially called game-set-match.net but thats a bit of a mouthful so in the interests of making the site easier to remember we changed it. I started the site after talking to belco who is a member of another site I run. He said that there was basically nowhere (barring public sites) that people could upload tennis to, or at least nowhere that was dedicated to the sport. I wasn't aware of tennistorrents.com until after I had registered the gsm domain and started the site but I'm pleased that there are a couple of sites that can do it now, we certainly don't want to seem to be in competition with them but exist seperately. To that end it is possible to upload external torrents to t3nnis.tv so feel free to release older torrents from public trackers to t3nnis (or tennistorrents.com if they allow it), just download the torrent file again and upload that file to t3nnis.

I heartily encourage everyone to join up to the site as the more members we have the faster torrents will go which is better for everyone and I would deeply appreciate any uploaders maiing their content available to the users also, ultimately it is the quality and depth of content that encourages users to join up and in turn it is the users that make the site. Uploading is not available to all users by default, this may seem harsh but in my extensive experience running private torrent sites restriction of the ability to upload ensures that what is released is of a high quality and relevant, it is useful to have a core element of main uploaders who will maintain their standards. This is not to say that it is hard to become an uploader, if you would like to be an uploader on the site please use the uploader application form in the menu and you will be sure to be approved particularly at this early stage.

Now I would like to address some of the problems that have already been listed with the site, firstly the code that I use for the site is of a particularly high standard, it has a high emphasis on security and speed and is updated regularly, unfortunately because of the in-built security features it occasionally stops legitimate users from accessing the site/torrents. This is of course regretted and the issue mentioned with utorrent receiving a banned message is unusual as I myself use utorrent with the site and have no such message, not to say that its your problem and I have already raised the issue with the site coder and will update the code when I can. Until then persevere because it is unusual. Secondly regarding the pr0xy issue, as you are from australia i am going to assume you are signed up with tpg who actually do pr0xy ALL their connections and I know this from my experience with one of my other sites diwana.org (not name dropping) which has a large core of australian users and so this problem does occur. I have for the moment switched off the pr0xy filtering software but it will return in the future as it attempts to stop reregistration of bad users by using pr0xies.

I think those are the two problems listed so far and I will try and keep on top of things as they go, remeber the site is new but it's future looks bright from my perspective. The site will also remain open for registration for some time before becoming an invite only site which again helps to limit the amount of reregistration of bad users and also helps create a sense of strong community similar to what I can see here on this forum.

I have also created a limited forum on the site, mainly because I do not wish the site to replicate the discussion that is already going on here and elsewhere however it does have sections for help and reporting of problems as well as a general discussion area so please make use of them as I will not always see posts here for help.

Well if you got this far I appreciate you taking the time to read it all, I'm sorry I can't translate it into more languages but suffice to say ALL commentary language versions of tennis matches are welcome on the site as there tennis can truly claim that rare accomplishment of being a absolutely international sport so why limit it to english, we aren't...

Thanks again,

fr3ak (me) and the t3nnis.tv staff.

·
tennishaven.com
36,855 Posts

Hey freak :wavey:

Recently Uploaded:

Hopman Cup 2008 Serbia vs Argentina Mens Singles xvid-oZi - Size: 700mb

Please seed :ras:

Next Up:

Serbia vs Argentina Mixed Doubles