·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Re: Tennis Matches Torrents

For some reason, after I have downloaded it, I get no image. Actually, I get an image, and that's Andre's face, but that's all, and you only hear the sound from there on. The video part is only Andre's face, and nothing else.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Sounds like u haven't got the right codec. Would suggest trying the DivX codec from www.divx.com.

New match available. Roddick-Haas from 2nd round of Olympics.

See www.geocities.com/rosaponselle

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

yup it's me :)

·
Banned
8,651 Posts

didnt know if it was someone trying to promote your stuff or actually you :) glad to know it is you

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Hi Guys (and Gals)

I'll add more matches as I find the time to.. had a quiet spell recently but with the US Open and the Ryder Cup (Golf) coming up I suspect I'm going to have very little hard drive space and computing time for anything but recording and reencoding matches for my archives.

Cya guys around!

Reactions: liptea

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Have included torrent for the US Open final for those who didn't get the chance to watch it.

I've just found out today that the tracker being used for the Roddick-Haas, Roddick-Agassi and Calleri-Agassi matches is no longer in use. I've uploaded new torrents with new trackers for all 3 matches. There are still others downloading these matches that have been released and I'd be grateful if u have those files and are downloading this US Open final if you could consider seeding one/two other matches!

If you're planning on sharing those matches (and I hope that there will be a few more seeds with this new match for download) could I please ask u to download the new torrents (just for those matches mentioned.. the Coria-Safin and Hewitt-Nadal matches are on another tracker and are unaffected) at www.geocities.com/rosaponselle

Thanks to all who are reseeding.

Reactions: ugotlobbed

·
Registered
13,139 Posts

yea it says like 87hrs for the files to arrive..lol

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Guess u're not on broadband then :). I expect that the whole file will be available to broadband users in under 24 hours :).

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Unfortunately it has been pointed out to me that there is an incorrect file in the original release of this match. FewHew8.avi is half the file FewHew9.avi.

I've released a patch file (update.zip containing a torrent) available at www.geocities.com/rosaponselle that u can download and u'll find the correct FewHew8.avi. Please download this file if u want the correct file. This AVI contains one of the longest games on Fed's serves and was the only time Hewitt broke Federer in the match. Sorry for the error.

·
Registered
274 Posts

Yes, I did notice that I missed Hewitt breaking back at 4-5 then going 6-5 up, which is probably the best moment in the entire match.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Just a short note to say that the tracker for 4 of the matches (Sladinki) is going down on the 30th of Sept (for lack of support according to the message on the site). I've also found out that the Trinity tracker has moved two of the other matches (Coria-Safin & Hewitt-Nadal) to the old list (i.e. the torrent no longer works) for no reason I can find nor can I get a reply to my message querying this.

In short if u want the matches that are currently available then now is the time (I'm seeding all the Sladinki ones). Past the 30th of this month they will all probably stop working. I'll work on releasing new matches but will be deleting these current matches from my HD and don't plan on rereleasing them (though some other kind soul my reseed them).

1 - 20 of 5000 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.