Not open for further replies.
4301 - 4320 of 5000 Posts

·
yawn
10,517 Posts

·
Registered
7,697 Posts
Re: Tennis Matches Torrents - First Post Has Info.

Thanks so much!!!
Martine if you have problems with Sendspace, try to install Sendspace Wizard and then download them. They let multiple files be downloaded at the same time as well by Wizard. If you can't download them on sendspace yet still, let me know. :)

·
Registered
19,967 Posts

Aborting the torrent as it could not connect to the tracker while not connected to any peers.

:sad: HELP ME!

·
Premium Member
9,868 Posts

Thank you so much!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts

i'll second,third and fourth this!
plz anyone?

JKN
Ringworm this

Attack detected!

Youre attack was blocked:
83.30.222.45 - Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; Neostrada TP 6.1; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; MEGAUPLOAD 2.0)

What happend???:confused:

·
Registered
209 Posts

RIngworm your site is great! Can you upload Nalbandian's win over Federer.....ur files are great quality and widescreen...thanks so much!

·
Registered
78 Posts

Ringworm this

Attack detected!

Youre attack was blocked:
83.30.222.45 - Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; Neostrada TP 6.1; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; MEGAUPLOAD 2.0)

What happend???:confused:
Hmm.... unless you were trying to hack the site, you shouldn't get that message :)

PLease tell me exactly what you're doing when you get that message

We installed the hack security last week, might need to tweak it a little.

Please let me know

-R

·
Registered
78 Posts

RIngworm your site is great! Can you upload Nalbandian's win over Federer.....ur files are great quality and widescreen...thanks so much!
Thanks mate, glad you like the site.

Unfortunately, I missed the Nalby / Fed match, hopefully someone else will up it.

-R

·
Registered
209 Posts

Thanks mate, glad you like the site.

Unfortunately, I missed the Nalby / Fed match, hopefully someone else will up it.

-R
no problem....hopefully u have todays NADAL vs Youzny match...as TSN here in CANADA is not showing this match:(:worship:

·
Registered
209 Posts

Ringworm or anyone else help me! I am burning these mp4 files from ringworm onto a dvd(vob) to play on my stand alone DVD player....the audio becomes out of sync with video by about 2 seconds which makes it tough to watch a tennis match on the finished DVD...any idea on how to fix this? i have a tried a few different programs with the same result:(

4301 - 4320 of 5000 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.