Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm like extremely bored so I'm gonna post a new topic......is anyone planning on going to the Tennis Masters Cup in Houston this November?.....I mean, I know it is kinda a while away but I am going and I am just so excited!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :D :D :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey Gabby! I live in Houston so OF COURSE I'm going to the Masters Cup..this year and next year! My friend's dad is the VP of the Houston area's SFX/Clear Channel corporation so we're getting super tickets hopefully lol. Let's keep in touch and maybe we can meet up there! That would be so cool..and plus I'm already meeting up with the Netheads and the RoddickRockers (if you know who they are).

Is anyone else going? It's going to be AWESOME lol. Very exciting for Houston..though it's been called Tennistown, USA recently haha. All right bye bye!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, me and my dad are going and we are planning it already!! We are getting really good tickets too!! How old are you anyway? And do you have an email address?? It would be kewl for us to meet up.....let me guess, Andy Roddick is your favorite player? I am in love with Lleyton!! Hopefully, they will both qualify so we can see them!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey girl. I'm 17, how old are you? Yes of course I love Andy lol. I love Lleyton too..and James Blake, Mardy Fish, Marat Safin, Agassi sometimes, and my all-time favorite is Pete Sampras lol. My email address is [email protected]. During the tournament I'm going to try to get a room in the players' hotel haha. And maybe even find out where they're going at night lol like in Paris at the Hard Rock Cafe woo hoo! Haha and the TMC is right before my 18th birthday (and 19th next year) so I'm definitely going to milk that with my parents haha..both times. Yay!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hehe!! Yeah, I am so determined to meet Lleyton!! He is just soooo hott! My other favs are Marat Safin, Andy, Jan-Michael Gambill, and Pete Sampras. I am 14 and I will be 15 on May 24. My email is [email protected]. Email me sometime!* :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Attachments

·
Registered
672 Posts
Free E-mails.. Yes!!! muahahha. :p

I plan on going to the Tennis Masters Cup as well. I live in central Texas, So I'm gonna have to travel aways :rolleyes: But who cares.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
..and I'm not going to the Masters Cup. I'm a poor, starving student, so I can't afford the airfares...but if Australia make it to the Davis Cup final and it's played in Australia, I'm going

·
Registered
24 Posts
LOL Tennisman..how old are you? You should keep in touch too and see if we can all meet up and be the cool "ATP World" people. We can make t-shirts and everything! LOL I'm kidding that would be super-nerdy. But seriously if anyone else is going, let's all try to at least meet up for a few minutes or something. Maybe if we all put our heads together, we could find a way to meet all the players haha. I absolutely HAVE to meet Andy again!

Is anyone also going to the Men's Claycourt Championships on April 21-27? I'll be there too! The players who already said they'd be there are: Andy Roddick, Pete Sampras, Tommy Haas, James Blake, and Jan-Michael Gambill. It's going to be awesome lol!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No, I don't plan on going......yeah, we can go search for our favorite players!.....I don't know what I'd say to Lleyton. If I was being normal, I would probably say, "Hi, my name is Gabrielle Smith. I am your biggest fan. I am so in love with you, will you please sign some autographs." Now, if I was being honest, I'd say meet me in my hotel room!!! Ohh la la! I can't wait till November......I'm gonna have a blast!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
496 Posts
ugh! You guys are so lucky!! Me can't afford it. I want to meet Juan Carlos soo bad! :mad: :angel:

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
I won't be able to go to Masters Cup since it's in Texas. :( But I will be going to the Siebel Open though since it's right around where I live. :D

Hope you guys have fun (and I know y'all will hehe) for those who will go to Houston! :D

..I'll be living vivaciously thru you all come end of the season. ;) lol

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
GabbylovesLleyton said:
No, I don't plan on going......yeah, we can go search for our favorite players!.....I don't know what I'd say to Lleyton. If I was being normal, I would probably say, "Hi, my name is Gabrielle Smith. I am your biggest fan. I am so in love with you, will you please sign some autographs." Now, if I was being honest, I'd say meet me in my hotel room!!! Ohh la la! I can't wait till November......I'm gonna have a blast!
Gabby, you better hope Kim's not around :p

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
I want it to come to New York soon! :bounce:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I don't care........she could walk in on us for all I care! I am not a fan of her too much!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Na, I'm just playin.......she is ok......a whole lot better than the stupid Williams sisters! I am just jealous cause she has Lleyton, that's all! I will have him for myself soon though!!!.......can't wait till Houston!

KatieBug.....we have got to meet up with everyone else going on Atp World to Tennis Masters Cup and we can throw a party in my hotel room!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts