Mens Tennis Forums banner

2241 - 2260 of 2260 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
THey all are jews-origin (mother or father, may be grandsfa or ma). It why they all look a like different stars who also are jewish-origin.

Example my friends (who is jew) look like many famous stars)

Jew. I mean not religion but blood.

In Russia jew is but religion but origin! Religion mean word "Judaism".

·
Registered
42 Posts
He is indian jew I think. Real indians are very different...
Absolutely no. He is Indian to the boot, racially, if that is what you mean. You will not find a more complete Indian mix than his family

His father is a native of Madhya Pradesh, an Indian Central province. His father is an ethic Pashtun, whose ancestors migrated from North West India. His maternal grandfather is from Jammu and Kashmir, a North Indian state and maternal grandmother is from Maharashtra,a Western Indian state

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Absolutely no. He is Indian to the boot, racially, if that is what you mean. You will not find a more complete Indian mix than his family

His father is a native of Madhya Pradesh, an Indian Central province. His father is an ethic Pashtun, whose ancestors migrated from North West India. His maternal grandfather is from Jammu and Kashmir, a North Indian state and maternal grandmother is from Maharashtra,a Western Indian state
Hmm... Mean Roger Federer is indian???

·
Registered
8,641 Posts
for anyone that watches curling you'll know what i mean. bruce mouat is a scottish curler that looks a lot like david goffin

·
Registered
904 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
McEnroe (now) and Norman Mailer. Kevin Anderson and an ostrich. Deminaur and young Hitler. Monfils and Robert Deniro :)

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
2241 - 2260 of 2260 Posts