Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Banned
Discussion Starter #1
As I said earlier - I'll post this periodically - as I go thru the refinement of the data/logic, and I hope that other members of the MTF will contribute with their suggestions/advice/critiques/etc.

I also found on twitter, another GOAT, high level analysis that might be useful - and I'll post it here:

For the data-driven analysts - here's my latest GOAT spreadsheet:
GOAT v1.5

Note: GOAT spreadsheet was done by leveraging data and the great work done by Slasher a with his permission.

Super Moderator
A very similar spreadsheet has been already posted quite a while ago on mtf 馃

Banned
Discussion Starter #3
A very similar spreadsheet has been already posted quite a while ago on mtf 馃
Might be one of mines :)
There were 5 versions so far. And quite a few members contributed - either with advice/suggestions or with posting their own data. I tried to include and account for most/all.

Also - there was that spreadsheet/analysis done by Slasher quite some time ago - that I used as a starting point for mine.

all in all - work in progress, and hopefully continuing to be a community effort.

Edit: I'll try to include the data from this pic into the spreadsheet also - I think it's good and valuable.

Registered
Nadal has won his 5th y.e. no.1 appellation some five-six months after 33rd birthday, so, he has amassed 4 y.e. no.1 races by the 33rd birthday.

Also, he has amassed 196 weeks (+ 13 weeks thereafter) and we could include Nadal's OG medal to his big title resume.

ATP titles by the 33rd birthday:
Federer 79, Nadal 81, Djokovic 79

Three month suspension since Feb. prevented 33 y.o. Djokovic from leveling or surpassing Nadal's 81 title, from winning record breaking 35th Masters title and from reaching 290 weeks at no.1.

GS titles/finals/semis/quarters - Fedalovic by the 33rd birthday:
Federer 17/25/35/42
Nadal___17/25/30/37
Djokovic 17/26/37/46

1 - 4 of 4 Posts