Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i finally get to watch some tennis again tomorrow, i'm going to the advanta championships here in philly. and even though it's women's i haven't had tennis on tv in ages(actually any tv for that matter) and now i get to go see it live so i'm very excited :banana:. sucks this is the last year they're having this tournament for at least a couple of years, so basically until after i graduate. i went for the first time last year, saw venus vs. amelie :). i was hoping to see patty schnyder play but she pulled out yesterday :( ugh septa the stupid transport system went on strike today so i hope this doesn't screw up my plans too much. i feel a little bad about going though because i have a couple of exams and papers this week plus stupid dp stuff but i just couldn't pass up the tennis, hope it doesn't come back to kick me in the ass :scared: i'm going all day tomorrow and on wednesday night as well, hopefully it'll be good and i'll get to take lots of pics, although what i'd want pics of anything other than roger's ass for i don't know :shrug: man i wish this was an atp tourney.:( :wavey:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts