Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a poll of Express Sport readers, a whopping 60 per-cent said that the Serb should not be allowed to compete at the US Open as an unvaccinated player.

A total of 37.5 per-cent said that he should be allowed to compete, while 2.2 per-cent said they were unsure. The survey had 19,581 participants.

·
Registered
183 Posts
My honest thoughts are he should have just lied and said he got vaxxed
I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find a serbian doctor who would oblige a vaxxed card

The issue (for me) was never just 1 guy not getting vaxxed. it was a hero to millions joining the ranks of the anti vax brigade and making millions question things, giving tacit support to the lunatics like alex jones, russel brand, jordan peterson, time pool, ben shapiro or other scumbag grifters who profited off covid disinfo

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
He should of been allowed to play. Being unvaxed doesn't mean anything these days. Regardless of whether you're vaxed or not, you still can infect others or get infected. I know the severity of symptoms may be lightened with vaccination, but not being vaxed, you won't harm others, will you? Lack of his presence will only make the title of the U.S. Open less worthy with an astarisk.

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
That sample size is HUGE. Statistical error would not exceed 1%. Devastating results for Djokovic.
Yeah, I am sure he's "devastated" because of some poll in the trash British paper. LOL

·
Banned
6,383 Posts
Those who died because of COVID because got infected by unvaccinated sound even less human now.
I love how you assume to know what I was talking about even though it had nothing to do with COVID at all. :LOL:

Although I won't even bother with your unscientific views. Anyone who in almost 2023 thinks the vaccine stops spread clearly is ready for that 10th booster. (y)

·
Registered
10,708 Posts
I do not think this polls are fair. They said that mainly because they do not like him (the reason for that is for another topic). Pretty sure if Rafa of Roger was in his sues polls results would be much different.
Part of the same reason why Roger and Rafael are more widely liked by both fans and players is that they would never put themselves or the rest of the tour in this position in the first place.

There are a lot of reasons that the sportsmanship award which is voted on by the players has never had Djokovic win it even once.

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Part of the same reason why Roger and Rafael are more widely liked by both fans and players is that they would never put themselves or the rest of the tour in this position in the first place.

There are a lot of reasons that the sportsmanship award which is voted on by the players has never had Djokovic win it even once.
Yeah. And way more people like Shakira and 50 cent than Rainbow. Those two have way more rewards too. Must be better LOL

1 - 20 of 64 Posts