Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
7,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daily life today, my plans are as follows:
2 sessions (1 morning - 9:00 - 12:00) and 1 later 4:00 - 5:15 (it's not regulary on my schedule, but kind of a meeting for next Semester) --- that i decided not to attend at the last minute.
I needed to stop by 5th Ave/Soho and do some Christmas shopping, not to mention pick up a few items for myself. I am an absolute shopaholic and also, how could I forget ? I get a manicure later this afternoon. My day is completely set. I'm looking forward to having nothing to do for about 4 weeks, Christmas break is amazing and will refresh my mind & body for the next Semester. NYU Law is a stressful and demanding environment, 8 weeks vacations would be well deserved, but I will settle on 4.

Okay and here goes my daily bitching session. Why is it that people insist on driving slow ? I hate outsiders, they rent cars and attempt (I do mean attempt) to drive around the streets of Manhattan which is well ... not too smart. This morning some random finocchio from Boston nearly hit me, so I pulled up next to him and screamed into his ear that he was a putz & a jerk-off, he returned the favor by throwing up a middle finger. He had to be pushing 60. Sad world it is. What a joke. Driving in NYC is a talent and a priviledge that not everyone should be given the liberty of. I've been in a really friendly and caring mood lately, suprising even myself, especially since I am my #1 critic. That needs to stop! My policy is consistently being unpleasant and dense has been violated. Does that warrant I fine myself ? Alright, so basically, like drivers need to stay out of the way (if you're going to do 35, just take a train) and the world would be a better place.

Alright, so enough of that. Roger is coming back next year, with a boom and that will be exciting to see. I'm really hoping deep down that he can capture Roland Garros and Wimbledon, but am a realist and have high expectations for AO & Wimbledon. Martina Hingis is coming back, the conniving, underhanded and "never hold back" attitude will be here in 2006. A video titled "Martina unleashed" would be most appropriate, including a collection of unmistakeable quotes and her snarl (they call it a smile, I call it a snarl) at opponents. She is a real athlete and drama queen in 1, plus her game is so unorthodox (for this era) and I love players that simply outwit their opposition. It would be most nice to see Roger & Martina both hold #1 for the country of Switzerland.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Friendly? Caring? Creepy. Just don't catch yourself smiling at small children. That's a truly horrifying experience.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts