Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i've just party watched a new tennis commercial on eurosport. It was about youth tennis and support for it.

There were lots of kids who were representing the younger versions of tennis legends, i've seen McEnroe, then i saw then ending of the commercial with Federer.. and it said something like they were all young or something like that..

anyone seen that commercial? if you've seen it on internet, please post the link :)

:wavey:

·
Registered
19,417 Posts
Talking about tennis commercials... i've read here on this forum some months ago that Eurosport lost the rights for Roland Garros and a couple of days ago on Eurosport i saw they will show in 2012 WTA tournaments + AO,RG and USO :confused:

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Agassi, Becker, JMac, Ashe, Nole and Soderling were 100% perfect!! :superlol:

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Right handed Rafa :lol:

·
Registered
717 Posts
Talking about tennis commercials... i've read here on this forum some months ago that Eurosport lost the rights for Roland Garros and a couple of days ago on Eurosport i saw they will show in 2012 WTA tournaments + AO,RG and USO :confused:
I mentioned earlier in the Eurosport thread that I also saw on Eurosport's internet site a line where it said that they will show AO, RG and USO, but I guess RG isn't confirmed.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
he was righthanded at that age ;)
Don't give the Swedes so much credit :p

You might be right though, how do you mistake something like that otherwise :eek:

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Little Agassi has the best strokes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts