Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
12,541 Posts
True that. To get any sort of significant profits you need to be picking the bigger odds every once in a while.
I have a system of betting on very high odds. I choose the possible upsets in live betting when the odds are @10 or more. Doing this constantly by chosing the possible turnarounds is profitable if you do it right.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks Tennistalk very nice site you have there
Hi again, ty for that. We are constantly improving the site and we would like to know what you want to have more of? Any news, previews, match reports, stats that you are missing?

Pls let me know and we will see if there is anything we can do

M

·
Registered
10 Posts
Your site looks pretty cool on first look.

You seem to be missing Davis Cup from the "series" drop-down in the statistics search preference section. It's cool to be able to look up a players DC record when researching a bet for that tournament.
Hi again

We actually took the DC and World Team Cup out of the statistics since there are some matches that doesn't count and it's not that great to see the statistics between Simon Aspelin and James Blake for example.

But we have the matches at the players section so you can see all the matches a player have played. And Blakes all matches are here

We could include the DC in the statistics if there is a demand for it. We just need some time to do it ;)

·
Registered
13,751 Posts
Tennis Insight has fallen off pretty hard. It started when they brought in the tipping section which was mostly utter shit. Then they decided to add WTA and upgrade their server meaning the site seems to have been painfully slow or down completely more often than not this year. And now to top it off they've decided to start charging a subscription fee to use the site.

I like the site but they can go fucking whistle for it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
so, still no site with women's players record vs lefties, vs top 10, vs great service?

tennis insight, really very slow by the way, has no such stats 4 womens, only men's!

anyone knows?

thank u very much in advance

·
Registered
8,505 Posts
Would appreciate any feedback on this site http://www.priceform.com/ - went live today (after a major upgrade). Any criticism or compliments welcomed, if you could PM me any of your comments that would be much appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
30,764 Posts
Would appreciate any feedback on this site http://www.priceform.com/ - went live today (after a major upgrade). Any criticism or compliments welcomed, if you could PM me any of your comments that would be much appreciated. Thanks.
This your site m8? just looking through it now

41 - 60 of 79 Posts