Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at tennis ball machines. I'm thinking about buying the Spinshot Player. Does anyone have experience with this machine? What would you suggest is the best tennis ball machine? I am intermediate but trying to up my game. Thanks!

·
9,510 Posts
Are you looking as you don't have many playing partners? Honestly i recommend playing instead. Much more realistic. There have been threads on this before

Just advance search ball machine in forum

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you looking as you don't have many playing partners? Honestly i recommend playing instead. Much more realistic. There have been threads on this before

Just advance search ball machine in forum
Yes, it is difficult for me to find partners during the Covid pandemic. Also, I'd like to do a lot of practicing and my schedule can be all over the place.

·
9,510 Posts
Yes, it is difficult for me to find partners during the Covid pandemic. Also, I'd like to do a lot of practicing and my schedule can be all over the place.
Best of luck. I havent used many myself. One called the lobster which was good but generally i dont like them

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have a lobster Elite 3 it is really good. Just keep it clean, and you might have to change the battery after one year but its like 50 bucks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts