Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fernando Gonzalez won his first match in Queens, congrats chico :bigclap:
He'll face in the next round, Mark Philippoussis. I'm glad to see him back on court. You'll think that I only like Veteran players :lol: well, i'm still attached to the older generation and without being a big fan, I have always liked him. Well, just hope he won't be in a great shape in front of Fernando.

Yesterday, France didn't play a good match vs Switzerland. France is the only big team which didn't win. Well, shame on us !! The shame if we don't reach the second round !! I haven't watched a full match since the beginning, I'm not a big fan of football, but I'll watch the other matches of France, as they'll be during the evening.

Still working on my project for my exam, a website about the city of Stockholm. It has to be finished before june 20th, I'll be in front of my computer this week-end, great :lol: The weather is so hot here !! The windows are open.

Listening at the moment ....

Shakira (hips don't lie). I love that song, the first time I heard it was in Monte-Carlo. Each morning, got the music on tv. I hope Shakira will tour in France during the summer. I keep an eye on it !!

I like the new single of Nelly Furtado, "Maneater"

Well, it's time to go to sleep, it's 01.30 am and gave to get up early tomorrow.

Buenas noches :zzz:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts