Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pete Bodo I just have one thing to say to you for calling Gael an idiot. Fuck You!!!!!!!!!!!! Why dont you go watch your precious Sampras highlight films. Also how can ESPN say Gasquet is more of a contender than Gael. Last time Richard made a GS QF was 2007. Gael has made 4 GS QFs since then.

Reactions: MTwEeZi

·
Registered
11,858 Posts
:eek: Did he actually say that?

On the other hand this is the first slam in ages I think Gasquet has a chance to reach the QF :lol:

·
Your visions will happen
49,294 Posts
They hate him because he is black.

Bodo and the rest darenot say he plays "monkey tennis", lest they incur racial wrath.

Gasquet being white, of course they hype him. Of course they brush aside the "kiss the stripper w/ coke in her gums" story from Miami.

And I support both players.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Drugsquet more talented than Monfils? :spit: :superlol:

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Drugsquet more talented than Monfils? :spit: :superlol:
I know right when has Gasquet ever beaten Nadal. Gael beat Ferrer in five sets at RG last year what did Gasquet do against Djokovic. Absolutely nothing. Gael took a set from Fed in his lone GS semifinal unlike Richard. Case closed and I didnt even bring up Davis Cup lol!!

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Tsonga makes them both look like idjits.

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
I know right when has Gasquet ever beaten Nadal. Gael beat Ferrer in five sets at RG last year what did Gasquet do against Djokovic. Absolutely nothing. Gael took a set from Fed in his lone GS semifinal unlike Richard. Case closed and I didnt even bring up Davis Cup lol!!
OK but Ferrer and DJokovic are not on the same level right? ;)

·
Premium Member
20,674 Posts

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
I don't like Gael Monfils myself, but Peter Bodo's writing is disgusting. He hates on Rafa any chance he gets and talked about Juan Carlos Ferrero's wrist and knee surgery in the sickest terms imaginable. I think Monfils's style is showboating and his constant sliding around on court is not entertaining to me. Also, it's a good way to get really hurt. However, Bodo is a vile individual and his writing is insulting.

·
Hakeem
5,234 Posts
As if what Monfils has done all these years playing the way he has isn't idiotic. Silly thread, because the way I see it, Monfils will revert back into his old habits during the slams. This certainly isn't the first time Monfils has shown us his talent and potential. Just like Jason Goodall said, it is extremely frustrating (nice way to put it rather than calling him an idiot, but means the same shit at the end of the day) to watch Monfils as you see him play fantastic all-round tennis with both great offensive and defensive skills, yet when it comes to the biggest and best events against the best players of the world, he goes back to square one.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
But Monfils is an idiot?

·
Registered
13,393 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
He technically didn't call him an idiot, but it was a classless and terrible article nonetheless. Pretty bigoted against Frenchmen too.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
he also suggested fed should lose his belly in 2008/9 (can't recall when exactly) :lol: he hated novak for some period as well (perhaps even now). frodo can be utterly classless and he gets a lot of sh!t at tennis.com.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts