Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to make sure that I am not missing something. Is there not going to be any TV coverage of the Dubai open in the United States?????

If someone could confirm, or preferably tell me that I am mistaken I would appreciate it.

Thanks!:wavey:

If the answer is no, then what good is TTC that I pay extra for each month??? :mad: I have been very disappointed with them!

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
I just want to make sure that I am not missing something. Is there not going to be any TV coverage of the Dubai open in the United States?????

If someone could confirm, or preferably tell me that I am mistaken I would appreciate it.

If the answer is no, then what good is TTC that I pay extra for each month??? :mad: I have been very disappointed with them!
We can't even get television coverage of some Masters events in US how could we ever get Dubai?

TTC is going to cover its own tournament in Vegas this week so I guess you can't fault TTC THIS week but I really am tired of seeing the same WTA match rerun 50 times or Good ole Jensen doing Vegas for the millionth time. I know the channel is relatively new and might not have the $$$ but it really needs to step up the coverage.

Hope there is a livestream we get in the US??

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:confused:
We can even get television coverage of some Masters events in US how could we ever get Dubai?

TTC is going to cover its own tournament in Vegas this week so I guess you can't fault TTC THIS week but I really am tired of seeing the same WTA match rerun 50 times or Good ole Jensen doing Vegas for the millionth time. I know the channel is relatively new and might not have the $$$ but it really needs to step up the coverage.

Hope there is a livestream we get in the US??
Yep, that about says it all about TTC.

Thanks for confirming about the TV coverage so that I can stop checking and re-checking the internet and the TV guide because I am so desperate and in disbelief that they are not going to show it!:(

·
Registered
375 Posts

how much is that extra money you paid each month? cause i wanna watch tennis on TTC also and i wanna know if it's worth the money.:)

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
how much is that extra money you paid each month? cause i wanna watch tennis on TTC also and i wanna know if it's worth the money.:)
I pay an extra $10 a month for a sports package which includes TTC through my cable provider. I'm still going to keep it because they do have some coverage which is better that none - just not as much as one would hope. And TTC does cover the DAvis Cup well. I still hold hope that coverage will continue to increase as viewership increases :shrug:

·
Registered
73,673 Posts
Americans hate Dubai. I'm surprised Roddick is playing there. Usually no American is playing in Dubai as it was in the past years. Therefore it is reasonable when there is no TV coverage of Dubai in the USA.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts