F***ing have it
17,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: [email protected]

·
Banned
14,727 Posts
:cuckoo: I am sure she is a GREEEAAAT actress. :rolleyes:

her and ashton Kutcher can star in the next Shakespeare adaptation, and they will win Oscars for sure :shrug:

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
13,830 Posts
I don't get it, she doesn't want to be considered a 'party girl' yet she gets offered hosting Wild On and accepts.

Nice plan, Tara :shrug:

·
Registered
10,023 Posts
Blowe said:
:cuckoo: I am sure she is a GREEEAAAT actress. :rolleyes:

her and ashton Kutcher can star in the next Shakespeare adaptation, and they will win Oscars for sure :shrug:
good lord the two of them together might just be the most unbearable thing ever :scared:

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
:haha: I saw her on TV a while ago, she was partying with Paris Hilton somewhere in Mexico. She seemed to be completely drunk and probably even stoned too.

·
Banned
8,651 Posts
Princesa! said:
:haha: I saw her on TV a while ago, she was partying with Paris Hilton somewhere in Mexico. She seemed to be completely drunk and probably even stoned too.
I remember the photo of her ugly ugly breasts being popped out at a party! Perfect example of why not to get a boob job :help:

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
joeb_uk said:
I remember the photo of her ugly ugly breasts being popped out at a party! Perfect example of why not to get a boob job :help:
It wasn't her intention to show off her boobies in public, wasn't it?

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
joeb_uk said:
Well she was the one that got em out for the photographer!
Ah, so that's what great actresses do. A party girl would never take out her tits upon a photographer's request.

·
Banned
8,651 Posts
Princesa! said:
Ah, so that's what great actresses do. A party girl would never take out her tits upon a photographer's request.
She is probably more than a party girl though. Probably more of a tart. And actually you are wrong, its well known many tarts will get em out for the photographers coming out of clubs late at night! Because they arent famous, the only attention they get is by getting their tits out :help:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts