Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wanted to post first for good luck! I certainly need it after last nite :eek:

Santoro * Verdasco * Cho * Jamea Jackson @ $9.35

Reasoning is you can always rely on Melzer to lose and Santoro has been in good form recently.

Verdasco reasoning is obvious! Lucky the poms keep on backin
Henman :confused:

Pretty confident about the girls!!

Good luck to everyone :D

·
Registered
870 Posts
You will need the luck with that parlay as well!

I am looking at trying to find some value it is hard....

Jaun carlos ferrero @ 1.25 - to pound has the best form of late clement not with any real form to speak of struggled in qualies i like this as a banker with to win in 3 sets at 2.20 looking tempting

Radek Stepanek @ 1.5 - no form for either with possibly stepa having the edge in form in that he has lost to better players recently and seeing lapenti demolished by murray gives me reason to think stepas raw talent will win through especially at the odds!

Whats everyones opinions feel free to say u fooooool you aint got a clue bout this tennis betting malarky :p

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Early Leans

Potito Starace (Anyone else like the man over Rainer?) 2.30

Verdasco 1.90

Arthurs 1.91

Jarkko Nieminen over Beck 2.20

Goldstein X Ancic $1.81

Wessels Over C Rochus

The Scud

Also like Ram too, been playing good tennis

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
S Stosur is probably an excellent bet on the Women's side of the draw.

Havn't had a look at the mens side, but I might go a safe parlay like I did day one with prices around $1.20 - $1.50.

·
Registered
870 Posts
wow thanks for all the feedback so far guys :p

·
Registered
870 Posts
I swear i must be talking a foreign language or some people are just being plain rude at least say you dunno or whatever instead of just ignoring jeees

Anyone that is talking my language like the look of JCF and Stepanek ?

B

·
0 Posts
Gunner said:
I swear i must be talking a foreign language or some people are just being plain rude at least say you dunno or whatever instead of just ignoring jeees

Anyone that is talking my language like the look of JCF and Stepanek ?
:spit:

stepanek has been in horrible form, the indoor season can't come quick enough for Mr Hollywood

mosquito should win

·
Registered
870 Posts
Thanks BG least i can count on you not to ignore me its jsut my posts always get swept under the carpet and no one ever seems to take any notice hehe

Stepanek was just a value pick the not so awful form of the 2 guys going into the match but i will prob leave that i am possibly gonna go for a big and hopefully safe single on JCF

B

·
0 Posts
Gunner said:
Thanks BG least i can count on you not to ignore me its jsut my posts always get swept under the carpet and no one ever seems to take any notice hehe

Stepanek was just a value pick the not so awful form of the 2 guys going into the match but i will prob leave that i am possibly gonna go for a big and hopefully safe single on JCF
if you do your research well, you can parlay a whole heap of favs at around $1.10 - $1.30 to get to a decent payout

playing a $1.25 shot "big" seems a waste

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Gunner said:
Heres a Tissue lol

I didnt post bcoz i dont have a real grasp on those guys form

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Bolar Bolabi said:
Arthurs should win. His serve will get him across the line in 4 maybe 5 sets.
Arthurs 1.85 is money 2nite Bolar!!!!lets jump on the bandwagon bro!!!i see Wayne winning in 4 sets cos his always gonna have a brain explosion on his serve in one set!!! :rolleyes: ;) Sanguinetti will have alot of trouble wit the boomin left hand serve!!!Wayne all the way to the bank!!!

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Gunner said:

Jaun carlos ferrero @ 1.25 - to pound has the best form of late clement not with any real form to speak of struggled in qualies i like this as a banker with to win in 3 sets at 2.20 looking tempting

Radek Stepanek @ 1.5 - no form for either with possibly stepa having the edge in form in that he has lost to better players recently and seeing lapenti demolished by murray gives me reason to think stepas raw talent will win through especially at the odds!

Whats everyones opinions feel free to say u fooooool you aint got a clue bout this tennis betting malarky :p
Ferrero should win this game but i feel its going to be 3-1 sets!!JCF always goes wondering in matches especially when you got a fighter Clement on the other side that wont make it easy!!!!4 tough sets IMO!!!!!

Actually lean on Lapentti against Stepanek,but not strong enough to play,hust like the juice on Nico!!!

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
These are the games i quite like and lookin into it further,any opinions are welcomed!!!

Arthurs 1.85 over Sanguinetti!!
Acasuso over Horna 1.88!!Luis is smokin Joes bunny h2h 6-2 wit 5 in a row! ;)
Popp 1.72 over Phau!!!
Blake 1.72 over Rusedski!!
Niemenin 2.10 over Beck!!!
Santoro 1.65 over Melzer!!!
Lapentti 2.55 over Stepanek!!
El Aynoui 4.75 over Scrichapan!!
Monfils 1.45 over Djokovic!!
Kim 1.32 over Lammer!!!

Do some more research to finalise the pics and units!!!!peace

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Best bet by a mile is Joe Acasuso over Luis Horna!!!!!!take this to the bank and make sure you get a reciept for that transaction!!!!!!

12 units on Joe Acasuso over Lius Horna-Smokin Joe has been playin well of late and should take care of his bunny!!!!Joe leads 6-2 h2h including winning the last 5 matches!!!
Joe to take it out in 4 sets!!!!!Lookin at Arthurs very closely!!!

Adding!!!!

10 units on Popp 1.72 over Phau!!!!4-0 h2h
10 units on Arthurs over Sanguinetti!!!!
8 units on Santoro 1.65 over Melzer!!!
3 unit parlay Monfil 1.45/Kim 1.32!!!

Leans on Blake/Jarkko/Younes!!!! ;)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Gunner said:

You're joking about Juan Carlos right?

The guy's horrid. He's totally unreliable. Once he's down, he'll often not even bother fighting back. Clement has a REAL chance of beating him, and at 1.25, it's a joke more than anything else.

·
Registered
602 Posts
clement didn`t play a tournament since canada masters , and that`s about 1 month , i don`t think that he`s fit to beat ferrero .

B

·
0 Posts
Verdasco to beat Henman - $2.10 (10 units)

10 units is the most I'm going to be shelling out for the fortnight. Verdasco will have too much power for the ailing Henman who had actually asked US organisers whether his match could be deferred as he is struggling with his chronic back problem. Try and take this match with a bookie who pays after first set as it's likely if Henman is getting mauled, he will retire. One win since Wimby, Henman will be pretty much done if he gets rolled given the number of points he has to defend here.

good luck

1 - 20 of 158 Posts